Transforming mind and body

Options
Hi, I just joined tonight. I had an Ahh ha moment on Friday and began exercising again. I am wayyyyy over weight and would love all of your help and encouragement while I transform my mind and my body.

Replies

• rcm724
    rcm724 Posts: 7
    Options
    Step one, making the decision; Good Job!!

Learning a bit about diet and nutrition is a big step too.

Exercise; that helps a lot with changing your body!

Welcome to FMP :)
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome here. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have!
  • Mrs_Hewi
    Mrs_Hewi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Transforming your body helps your mind transform alot!
    Good luck with it all. How much are you wanting to lose?
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP is a great place to find support.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend :0)
    ~Hollie
  • utaviator
    utaviator Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome, there are some wonderful folks online who will help, encourage, and answer all your questions.
  • silverpheonix1
    Options
    New here. Trying to shave a few pounds and eat right. Would love to help you all and be helped. Let's do it guys
  • lookgood4ever
    Options
    Thank you all. I have enjoyed being motivated and accountable for what I eat and how much I exercise. I feel inspired by reading your messages. I am hoping to make this the last lifestyle change as I have tried every diet in the world and still managed to put on 100 pounds as life has gotten in the way of living. I'm going to live the next 50 years and need your kinds words to keep me going.
  • sunshian
    sunshian Posts: 12
    Options
    Good Luck! About a year ago I had that moment where I realized I had to take control of my life. I started to work out and it took until about 3 months ago for me to actually enjoy exercising. I've known that my eating is waaay off but didn't know how to get it on track until I found this little app called MFP. and now I'm hooked on the boards too! haha! Anyway....good for you for taking that first step and hang in there for the long haul!!!