What do you put in your wraps?

Options
mekikya
mekikya Posts: 19 Member
Looking for some tasty ideas for work time lunch!

Replies

• Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs with veggies and feta, salsa and avocado.
    Baked chicken or turkey with sun dried tomatoes, mesclun and avocado or hummus.
    Tuna or salmon with onion, mesclun, shredded carrots. Never mayo because of the type of oils used to make it.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Scambled Egg, avocado, sautéed mushrooms and onion, cheese, and tomatoes, then roll it up and kinda grill it with a heavy pot on it to make a grilled burrito type thing.

Peanut Butter spread on tortilla, then a banana in the middle and wrap it up.

Turkey, provolone, tons of veggies, and a couple spoons of hummus.

Grilled chicken, feta cheese, red onions, and tzatziki(sp) sauce on a spinach wrap.

Smaller tortilla with apples, and a bit of Nutella and Greek style cream cheese.

• Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Oh, and add beans or chick peas or lentils to any of the ones I listed.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    I like hummus with turkey, avocado, and alfalfa sprouts.
  • mekikya
    mekikya Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Those all sound pretty tasty, thanks for the input!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Smoked turkey breast, miracle whip, Frank's red hot, pea shoots, green onion, pepperconi peppers, salt and pepper
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    My favorite is shredded chicken breast with Frank's Buffalo sauce. topped with blue cheese crumbles, and shredded lettuce. Also like mashed avocado spread on the wrap with turkey breast, sprouts and diced red onion.
  • HuskyGent
    HuskyGent Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, chopped red & green peppers and a squirt of BBQ sauce.
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Canned chicken breast from Costco - 1/3 can with 2tbsp salsa. Then fresh spinach or chopped romaine hearts.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I like to put hummus, matchstick carrots, sliced tomato, red onion, and falafel. :)
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    At breakfast I typically make scrambled eggs with green onions and shredded chicken thighs (about 10-15g) in a wrap with a tiny bit of ketchup (yeah, I'm weird lol)
  • coolfry
    coolfry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I will put anything in a low carb tortilla and it a wrap: chicken/egg salad, BBQ pork/chicken, lunchmeat and cheese, chicken and bacon, eggs cheese and salsa, etc...
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i like to make greek wraps... chicken, hummus, tatziki, onion tomato and cucumber mixed together in balsamic, lettuce and goat cheese