Spinning workouts, online recommendations?

Options
ljread1
ljread1 Posts: 19 Member
I've been using the GCN YouTube videos which are great, I like imagining I'm in their class :)
I also use the BitGym virtual cycling app for warming up regularly.
I can't get to a gym at all :( so I'm happy with my spinning bike, and will happily spin 6 days a week.
Would just like some more ideas of where to find some good videos? (Free if possible!!)

Replies

• Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    StudioSweat ondemand website they have a bunch of classes
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering buying a high end spin bike for my house. The fact that it can be used as a regular stationary bike is a huge plus. Biking in general is more desirable to me than most other forms of cardio, I like resistance but an eliptical just doesnt feel natural. I like stairclimbers but my back is usually toast from work, so the last think I really wanna do is stand more than I have to.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I spin 2-3 times per week on a Spinner NXT at home. Amazing workout if you choose to take it that far.

As already suggested, Studio Sweat is the best online workout in my view. I also have 4 Spinning DVD's that were sent to me when I purchased my bike from Spinning.com Many people seem to dislike them and find them boring. I happen to NOT find them boring and love them. I get a killer burn each and every time I use them. You get out of it what you put into it.
  • ljread1
    Options
    Cheers, will look at that website tomorrow.
    My bike isn't that good, it's an old Kaiser, but like you say, you get out of it what you put in!
  • ljread1
    Options
    Any more ideas for free spinning classes?