Spinning workouts, online recommendations?

ljread1
ljread1 Posts: 19 Member
I've been using the GCN YouTube videos which are great, I like imagining I'm in their class :)
I also use the BitGym virtual cycling app for warming up regularly.
I can't get to a gym at all :( so I'm happy with my spinning bike, and will happily spin 6 days a week.
Would just like some more ideas of where to find some good videos? (Free if possible!!)

Replies

• Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    StudioSweat ondemand website they have a bunch of classes
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    I'm seriously considering buying a high end spin bike for my house. The fact that it can be used as a regular stationary bike is a huge plus. Biking in general is more desirable to me than most other forms of cardio, I like resistance but an eliptical just doesnt feel natural. I like stairclimbers but my back is usually toast from work, so the last think I really wanna do is stand more than I have to.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    I spin 2-3 times per week on a Spinner NXT at home. Amazing workout if you choose to take it that far.

As already suggested, Studio Sweat is the best online workout in my view. I also have 4 Spinning DVD's that were sent to me when I purchased my bike from Spinning.com Many people seem to dislike them and find them boring. I happen to NOT find them boring and love them. I get a killer burn each and every time I use them. You get out of it what you put into it.
  • ljread1
    Cheers, will look at that website tomorrow.
    My bike isn't that good, it's an old Kaiser, but like you say, you get out of it what you put in!
  • ljread1
    Any more ideas for free spinning classes?