Need to loose 50lbs!

Options
Would love motivational friends(:

Replies

• SlashWannabe
    SlashWannabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey. you will find many supportive people here with the same goals as you. just start logging your food and see where you need to make adjustments at. Its going to be tough at first but it does get easier (from my last time doing this) :)
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • cher797
    cher797 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 57 to lose too!! Slow but sure is my strategy! I have to do this. I'm 49 this year and way too many aches and pains... I want a better life!!
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've lost 70 and have been maintaining since November. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • cupcake008
    cupcake008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm actually trying to lose about 50 lbs myself. Best wishes! We can do it
  • gabbypridie
    gabbypridie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have many goals my my overall goal is to loose 50 but for right now I'm focusing on 30. The beginning seems to be the hardest. Here's to staying positive and turning our lives around!
  • linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i have lost 37, still have 50 to go :( we can do this xx
  • kmrains1225
    kmrains1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have ATLEAST 50 to lose. So far, I have lost 7. Developing the good habits is hard at first, but soon it will become routine. Good luck.
  • gailguardiangas806
    gailguardiangas806 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im right with you 40lb to lose myself, keep focused, we can do this
  • cstovay
    cstovay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am joining this journey. 50 pounds is a goal of mine, but I would be happy with 30 pounds at this point.