green drink

Options
Im looking for some kind of none expensive green drink that will hydrate and kind of Curb appetite.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Could you make your own green smoothies out of veggies?
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I don't know what a green drink is, but my first thought is water... it's practically free, hydrating, and can reduce calorie intake when consumed between and immediately before meals.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Like tea? Green tea hydrates, some say it suppresses their appetite, and it pretty much only has whatever calories you add to it.
  • Lilyeana
    Lilyeana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a Drink to curb your appetite you've already lost the race.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Lilyeana wrote: »
    If you're looking for a Drink to curb your appetite you've already lost the race.

Didn't realize health and well being was a race, I better get my running shoes on.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    i cant think of any
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Drinks for hydration - water is optimal, and free, but any color will do; nutritious food for satiety.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Buy green drinks from stores and you may get hit with a Sugar Bomb.
    IF you decide on this, make them yourself.
    Or just eat greens everyday (think side salad of kale and spinach mix)

You might be looking for a protein powder to replace a snack?
    Do not fall for the marketing monster. Hydration drinks can be full of sugar.
  • shaunbutler
    shaunbutler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    chefv.com green drink. try this one.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Make yourself a nice green smoothie every night? That's what I normally do. 1/2 frozen banana, cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup frozen other fruit, huge handful of spinach, vanilla, cinnamon, blend.

I use Amazing Grass greens powders when I can't make a smoothie. They're around $24, and you get 30 servings in each container. You just mix it up in a shaker cup like you would a protein shake. They have really yummy flavors, and they're all sweetened with stevia. Garden of Life's Perfect Food Raw powders are really good too, but they tend to run more expensive. Or you could just get some spirulina/chlorella/wheatgrass powder and mix it up with water, which would be the cheapest option here overall, but it would taste pretty nasty.