compression shorts: alone, or under?

Options
2»

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    If you feel good in them...do it! But, I have seen them on girls where it does highlight and emphasise the privates...maybe not the look they were going for? I have to believe they look in the mirror but after working out the compress more around the tops of the thighs? ALSO....why do some of them totally go in between the cheeks totally baring the behind? is it a brand thing or what you are wearing or not wearing under them. Sorry if TMI...I spend a bit of time on a short track where you see the same behinds over and over!
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would do the mirror test to make sure they are not see through (you know, bend over to touch your toes in front of a mirror and look behind you to see if anything shows. Also, make sure you are not showing the bits (i.e. camel toe). If they pass those two tests, then go for it! I see women wearing the nike pro shorts all the time, and they are basically just compression shorts.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I never base my decisions, upon what other's prefer. It's my body, my fashion choice & if someone doesn't desire to see my cellulite, camel toe, butt checks, butt crack, fat, etc., they can stay home & keep their blinds/curtains closed! I don't necessarily intentionally expose myself, like that but I've bought things; that I either couldn't try on 1st (ordered online) or I liked the style anyway & once I gained weight but couldn't afford a new wardrobe, so I had major camel toe; that my cross body purse didn't always successfully cover.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Lol it's funny you ask this because I'm sitting here in a pair of compression shorts and shorts right now ... I say wear what makes you comfortable. I originally bought mine because my shorts are super short and ride up when I run, making them obscenely short. I now sometimes wear just the compression shorts, but usually will wear my shorts over them because I like the look and like to play with what color compression shorts I want to peek out from under what color shorts today lol. But you can rock em any way you please! Totally a personal preference! :)
  • justincooper405
    justincooper405 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like to wear full body compression outfits on heavy lifting days

fhypebjpnnoq.jpg
  • justincooper405
    justincooper405 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like to wear full body compression outfits on heavy lifting days

fhypebjpnnoq.jpg

yz89270b2tyb.jpg