Back with Ambition

Options
mandijlee
mandijlee Posts: 13 Member
Hi, I'm Mandi. I'm in my early 30's. I'm a working Mom of a 5 year old. A few years ago I got fed up with my baby weight and got serious about eating right and working out. I had lost 40 pounds and felt great. Since then my lifestyle changed from stay at home Mom to Working Mom. I maintained for a while, but gradually gained some weight back and stopped making time to work out. This Winter I have REALLY let myself go and I'm not happy with that. I've decided to get serious again about getting healthy, fit and happy. My son is VERY sporty and active so I need a lot of energy to keep up with him! I don't have a gym membership so I'm trying to do active things with my son and at home. I walk/jog/run on paths by my house. I do some workouts in the house to DVDs or just some I find on pinterest. i'm trying to be more cognitive of portion control and making better choices of food. I'm trying to buy more low carb, low calorie, low calorie food items as well.
I'd love to connect with people on here and get some good tips!

Replies

• Terrafide0
    Terrafide0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I'm also a working mom of a 5-year. Lost 20 pounds two years ago and now back having regained most of it. We can do it together, will send friend request.