How much do you think I weigh?

Options
Lori0534
Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
I weighed 110 about 3 years ago. I went through a lot of stress and gained weight. I have done every diet under the sun with little results. I have done extreme cardio and heavy lifting. Today my mom pretty much told me I was a fat a**. Yea, it hurt my feelings. Here is a picture I just took. I'm in my lounge clothes. I won't be offended, I just want unbiased opinions of how I look and how much people think I weigh. TIA!
9whxaymc30pf.jpeg

Replies

• Lori0534
    Options
    Ha why not?
  • Lori0534
    Options
    dgm4q1zs4vhq.jpeg
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    150 lbs
  • Lori0534
    Options
    This was about 3 weeks ago in normal clothes.
  • Lori0534
    Options
    I know how much I weigh... I just wanted unbiased opinions.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Lori0534 wrote: »
    I know how much I weigh... I just wanted unbiased opinions.

You must be new here, if you think we're unbiased :wink:
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    id say in the 140s? and you are not a fatass. any parent that puts her child down no matter how old need throat punched(not really as that would promote violence but I would tell her what I thought).
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    About 350
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Just joking. Seriously? 135?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
  • Lori0534
    Options
    Haha TR
    FitPhilly - thanks, I've had a lot going on and I'm just so down. I just want some honest opinions. My mom has always wanted me to be a "Barbie". Gets old. I've lived through 33 years of her treating me that way.
  • Lori0534
    Options
    Solieco, I just wanted honest opinions from others. My mom already hurt me, but I want to know how others perceive me. I don't look in the mirror and see some huge woman, but then sometimes we can't see ourselves truly. I'm not trying to make myself feel better, I just want to see if others see myself the way she does.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    150 lbs

I second this jelly bean in the jar guessing contest. I can't wait to see how close i am!

Actually, I'm changing my guess, 165. I think that's close to what I looked like at that weight.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    This is a weird way to make you feel better about your mom's comment or yourself. You know what you weigh. You don't weigh 110 nor likely should you. Asking total strangers to go out on this limb and risk hurting your feelings comes off as I'm sure more needy than you intended. Be happy with yourself for yourself - you look great - the number is irrelevant.

perfect