Options

Replies

• usmcfemale
    usmcfemale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    WOW!!! Honestly you look sooooo hot! You go get it girl! Be proud of all your accomplishments, you are an inspiration to many! Good luck & have a blast! :flowerforyou:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Boobs are fake
    Man, how are your boobs so perfect after a child? haha :) jealousss!

you look amazing!! go get 'em girl

In that case, money well spent. You look fabulous.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I dont think you need the luck to win :wink: I hope to look like this when Im done:smile:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Like the color! My first competition is May 2012 in bikini and figure. I figure enter both to see which one I will do better in :/

Good luck. I am very excited for you.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know how you do!
    Awesome! Like the color! My first competition is May 2012 in bikini and figure. I figure enter both to see which one I will do better in :/

Good luck. I am very excited for you.
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    WOW! So impressed! very motivating, thank you for posting these! and good luck for your contest. Love the shoes too!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's inspiring!
  • Viewparadise
    Options
    :smokin: WOWOWOW!!! You are seriously smokin' hot!!! Thanks for posting these and reminding us (and taking away EXCUSES) that a mom and a real woman can accomplish what you have. Awesome!!:smile:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Kate!!! You're going to do awesome, I can't wait to hear how it goes!!!! Are you SO nervous???
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Can I just put myself out there and say -- your tookus is PHENOMENAL. It defies all laws of gravity!!!!

Great job!! You win no matter what!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congratulations... that is amazing! I hope to one day look like you! I know how much work goes into it! you're a AMAZING...

ps any suggestions or tips to get to where you are???? and yes I have said the word AMAZING about three times because you truly are :)
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Good luck, I'm sure you will do wonderful. And I hope this doesn't sound weird, but whoever did your boobs did a great job!
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    You are PHAT !
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Best of luck to you!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Woah! you look amazing! Best of luck
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You win or not it doesn't matter, all that matter is the feeling that we all have after making our body stay where it always belonged and I myself feel like I can win every challenge...............

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    She did do a wonderful job and they looked much better B4 I lost all the weight. So I will be going back to get them a bit bigger this go round! If I win the $ will be going towards that, LOL!
    You look wonderful! Good luck, I'm sure you will do wonderful. And I hope this doesn't sound weird, but whoever did your boobs did a great job!
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    ok I hate you!

I am never going to look like that and even if I could get into a bikini the faded stretch marks look like a am wearing a highway map fat suit.

seriously though you look great and I wish you luck not stop showing off hottie chick!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!