any other 'big' p90xers?

Options
Hey everyone, was wondering if any of y'all (in the above 200lb category) have done/finished p90x? If so what were your results like? I'm 245 and on my last 2 weeks, I've got a lot of result but mostly muscle and my body is more toned/shapely, I've only lost about 10lbs and I'm 1yr postpartum so trying to firm up that extra baby belly skin. Just wondering if anyone my size has completed this program or any of the others (insanity, tapout, etc). :)

Replies

• vinsyw1
    vinsyw1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I try p90x3 before but i don't follow all the program in p90x3. I feel p90x3 is good in cardio workout where you can lost weigh and at the dame time gain some muscle.
  • sadsongkrysy
    sadsongkrysy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    vinsyw1 wrote: »
    I try p90x3 before but i don't follow all the program in p90x3. I feel p90x3 is good in cardio workout where you can lost weigh and at the dame time gain some muscle.

I'll have to check it out! I'm always looking for new workouts :)
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I've done it. Did it when I was over 300 lbs. Losing 10 lbs is not too bad. Is your nutrition good? I am actually doing another round of P90x and my current weight is 261.
  • mtreece2016
    mtreece2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like insanity Max 30. I'm just finishing month 1 and will be starting month 2 on Monday. I've tried P90x but I really couldn't get into it. I prefer Max 30 and have had good results for only 1 month. It is a butt kicker though!
  • sadsongkrysy
    Options
    LAMCDylan wrote: »
    I've done it. Did it when I was over 300 lbs. Losing 10 lbs is not too bad. Is your nutrition good? I am actually doing another round of P90x and my current weight is 261.
    It could've been better tbh, but now it's better since I joined here, it helps me keep track where as I wasn't before, so I realize that could be why I wasn't losing much, I've still got 2 weeks left so I guess we'll see. I'm doing tapout xt next, then probably another round of p90x. That's awesome you've come so far!
  • Bnikole88
    Bnikole88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was thinking at starting a round tomorrow if you want to be support for each other even a few weeks off of each other
  • sadsongkrysy
    Options
    Bnikole88 wrote: »
    I was thinking at starting a round tomorrow if you want to be support for each other even a few weeks off of each other
    I finish in 2 weeks but I'd love to encourage ya, I'm starting tapout xt next so I could still use encouragement as well. I'll send us a request :)
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    How to you log your exercise for P90X here on MFP? I mean, there's nothing listed for P90, so what would I use instead to track it?