Eating Clean! Losing Fast! Hello All

Options
Hi Everyone
I've just started clean eating, basically going back to a plan I was on in my twenties, a time when I never felt healthier. In my first week I have lost 7lbs and my skin hair and nails are significantly better. I'm so pleased but joining the community here to stay motivated ! I can honestly say I'm still in that virtuous phase where I don't even care about unhealthy foods and don't want them - ha!
There are various foods/drinks/supplements now that are part of my daily routine and it seems to be working. I've been a vegetarian since I was a child so all my recipes are my own - I'm happy to share them !

Exercise wise I'm a keen dancer and practice yoga. I'm the sort of person who needs intense cardio to make changes so rather than killing myself at the gym I'd rather take to the dance floor! I'm also a model so clear skin and great hair are important to me.... Much more so than my weight, I'm happy to be on the curvy side as long as I feel healthy within my own skin.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts and if anyone wants to know my plan please shout! X

Replies

• angelberryz
    angelberryz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I add you as a friend? I'm trying to do 1200 calories too but I'm really struggling so for now I'm doing 1400.
  • 5ophie8all
    5ophie8all Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I add you as a friend? I'm trying to do 1200 calories too but I'm really struggling so for now I'm doing 1400.

Sure :smile:
  • fernandamelo30
    fernandamelo30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me in here and let's support each other!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Do you mind me asking your height, weight, target weight, weekly weight loss goals? 7lbs in the first week might be fine but might be indicative of someone who is willing to lose weight at the expense of health. My daughter went to modelling school and it can be a scary world weight wise. I'm not suggesting that you can't get your bf% down, just that you should do it safely.
  • 5ophie8all
    Options
    Do you mind me asking your height, weight, target weight, weekly weight loss goals? 7lbs in the first week might be fine but might be indicative of someone who is willing to lose weight at the expense of health. My daughter went to modelling school and it can be a scary world weight wise. I'm not suggesting that you can't get your bf% down, just that you should do it safely.

Of course, no problem, I'm 5ft 4", currently 11st 5lbs looking to lose another 7lbs by 2 July. I'm also 36 years old and an experienced 'mature' 'curvy' model ;) so I'm not influenced by the standard sort of modelling industry stuff. My food diary is open to anyone so feel free to have a look. I've been a vegetarian since I was 10 years old so the only major changes I've made is eating clean and no processed
  • 5ophie8all
    Options

I'm new to macros though in that I've always just followed a 'feel good' factor with healthy eating so the macros I have set are probably way off, if I know what they should be I can probably follow them so any advice here would be appreciated
  • Fablednymphette
    Fablednymphette Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm eating more healthy now and I'm aiming to lose about 30 lbs. I'm actually struggling to hit the 1200 calorie intake.
  • debbierichardson7186
    debbierichardson7186 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Eating clean. Need support. Have lots of weight to lose.
  • SashEdwards
    SashEdwards Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Seems there's a few of us 1200 calorie intakers. I am also struggling with maintaining that too. I'm very inexperienced to "eating clean", so it was a huge shocker to me to see what I thought was healthy eating was maybe not so much....I've only been on this a few days, but I've gone over each day - even with exercise. Makes sense why I've been struggling. I didn't think it would be so tough, but it sadly is. I'm in for support - needing and giving.
  • 5ophie8all
    Options

Hi. I'm eating more healthy now and I'm aiming to lose about 30 lbs. I'm actually struggling to hit the 1200 calorie intake.

Hi there. I do find 1,200 works well for me on an average day. I only seem to go over when I have the odd glass of wine.
  • 5ophie8all
    Options
    Eating clean. Need support. Have lots of weight to lose.
    Have you joined the clean eating group ?
  • 5ophie8all
    Options
    Seems there's a few of us 1200 calorie intakers. I am also struggling with maintaining that too. I'm very inexperienced to "eating clean", so it was a huge shocker to me to see what I thought was healthy eating was maybe not so much....I've only been on this a few days, but I've gone over each day - even with exercise. Makes sense why I've been struggling. I didn't think it would be so tough, but it sadly is. I'm in for support - needing and giving.

Let's do this ! Happy to share diaries