Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hi my name is Re and I'm trier of being obese

Options
I'm a 7 year survivor of breast cancer, and been in and out of hospital since. I'm ready to take my life back once and for all. last month I have start walking one mile each day. I'm love to quilt, bead, draw, and make cakes. Looking forward to meeting online friends along my journey losing the weight.

Replies

• judshank
    judshank Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today and I am ready to take charge of my life again also. Please add me as a friend if you would like.:smile:
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    welcome, good luck, you can do it
  • fitmomma613
    fitmomma613 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Good luck!
  • hewitt366
    hewitt366 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, welcome. I've only been on this site for about two weeks or so but i really love it!!!! Add me as a friend if you want! :smile:
  • timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    Options
    any way I can help, I nave 34 years working with overweight folks
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Re! Welcome to MFP! You'll be in great company here. If you need support, I'll be there for you. ((((HUGS)))) You are amazing for surviving cancer!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You conquered breast cancer, therefore, you can conquer this weight!
    Good luck on your journey
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on kicking cancer's butt :) I just sent you an add.
  • diann67
    diann67 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi RE,
    I just join this site on yesterday. You can do it. In March I decide I was tried of being obese. When I went to the doctor in February and he told me how much I wait and my blood pressure was up. The doctor changed my medication and I was determine to do something about this weight. I join WW in March and as of today I have lost a total of 35lbs. I exercise 5 to 6 times a week. With exercise I have so much energy and my hip, back and legs doesn't hurt anymore. Add me as a friend if you wish.