Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

I was waiting for this alllllll day! Day made :) You're so purttyyy!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

Aww, thank you, JJ <3 I did post one this morning :p
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

Awww fresh faced beauty
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »

I'm willing to give it time. Trying to speed it up resulted in to much pain. So now just back to 3 pole dancing per week 3 gym classes per week. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I know my lats and traps are showing, specially when I'm doing my thing and the guys at the gym laughed so hard when I first showed up and had more lats then most of the younger guys. Made me real proud.
    The core strength needed to do pole is insane. I've only been at it for 7 months and it's just recently that I can do a routine that's more then 2 minutes long.
    Thank you hun :* You keep flattering me like this and I might get used to it..
    No wait.. keep doing that, perhaps I'll set my standard higher if you do lol :*
    Lol sounds just like my wife. Shes in insane shape. Puts me to shame everywhere in physical exercise except when the lights are off. :-P

Core strength and LBM are probably critical for pole. Kind of like with bodybuilding, you can be the biggest, strongest guy in the gym, but exercises where bodyweight comes into play change everything. The bottom end of bodyweight exercises would be something like pushups/dips, the middle would be handstand push-ups/pull ups, top end would be rings, and pole. I clearly don't need to tell you, but most people don't understand that size and strength aren't always relative. I definitely have respect for gymnasts and people who make certain exercises look easy, because I am completely aware how hard most things like that are.

Keep up the good work, you look great.
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

Awww fresh faced beauty

Thanks, love <3 Keeping it on the natural side today lol
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    All about that Bass... ugh

sim81svx384a.jpg

Sweet lord, you're killing me! :love: :love: :love:
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ew6k5ra39uht.jpeg

This mama survived another school year! Next year I'm gonna have an 8th and 6th grader! I feel old old old. Time to have a baby!

8th grader?!?! No way

You're far from old and beautiful as always.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    You're just a wonderful human being aren't you? And thank you, no wear near as strong or cut as I'd like but I'm getting there I hope.
    Give it time, you will get there. Most people don't have a clue how much core strength and overall strength it takes when u involve a pole into your exercise routine(s). Core strength is generally great barometer of overall strength. As far as that guy's comment the other day about your glutes, I actually laughed out loud because clearly he doesn't come across women of your caliber. It can be confusing to a boy when a woman who is more fit then most men comes around. They usually resort to insulting women like you would when you were in middle school and had a crush on a girl.

ChrisR0se wrote: »
    You seem sweet and totally adorable...but that's my wife and sharing isn't my best known trait lol :*:D
    My wife would say the same thing about me. :)

But hey, I'm not gonna fight a Sox fan. You are just lucky you are adorable as well, because that hat is realllllllllly ugly. :p

I'm willing to give it time. Trying to speed it up resulted in to much pain. So now just back to 3 pole dancing per week 3 gym classes per week. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I know my lats and traps are showing, specially when I'm doing my thing and the guys at the gym laughed so hard when I first showed up and had more lats then most of the younger guys. Made me real proud.
    The core strength needed to do pole is insane. I've only been at it for 7 months and it's just recently that I can do a routine that's more then 2 minutes long.

to add to this I bet you could out plank that dufus you went out with even with your gimpy arm. People always underestimate core strength and I bet your legs are super strong. I understand the inequality between upper and lower body since I've always participated in a sport that is mainly core and lower body. That guy was an idiot
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    You're just a wonderful human being aren't you? And thank you, no wear near as strong or cut as I'd like but I'm getting there I hope.
    Give it time, you will get there. Most people don't have a clue how much core strength and overall strength it takes when u involve a pole into your exercise routine(s). Core strength is generally great barometer of overall strength. As far as that guy's comment the other day about your glutes, I actually laughed out loud because clearly he doesn't come across women of your caliber. It can be confusing to a boy when a woman who is more fit then most men comes around. They usually resort to insulting women like you would when you were in middle school and had a crush on a girl.

You seem sweet and totally adorable...but that's my wife and sharing isn't my best known trait lol :*:D

But hey, I'm not gonna fight a Sox fan. You are just lucky you are adorable as well, because that hat is realllllllllly ugly. :p

to add to this I bet you could out plank that dufus you went out with even with your gimpy arm. People always underestimate core strength and I bet your legs are super strong. I understand the inequality between upper and lower body since I've always participated in a sport that is mainly core and lower body. That guy was an idiot

185 seconds a normal plank, side plank is more like 100 sec on my week hand, 165 sec on my stronger one. I'd like to see him do that.

If I see him again, I'm gonna have to challenge him! lol Thanks for the idea :D
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

Off to search for the morning selfie. #krizzoobsessed
  • Arathels
    Options
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

Stunning as usual :*
  • Arathels
    Options

sim81svx384a.jpg

Dee!! I LOVE your curves <3<3
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options

sim81svx384a.jpg

I second that!!! Damn mami!!!
  • Kie_Hughes
    Kie_Hughes Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Kie_Hughes wrote: »
    z1a8qblih64l.jpeg

Yum
    Kie_Hughes wrote: »
    z1a8qblih64l.jpeg

hello handsome!

Thank you
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

Off to search for the morning selfie. #krizzoobsessed

DoJmx.gif
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    by0u1exwh12a.jpeg

Stunning as usual :*

Thank you, gorgeous :kissing:
  • jenjencin78
    Options

sim81svx384a.jpg

I second that!!! Damn mami!!!

Just when I thought you couldn't get any hotter. Also this post is full of my girl crushes. I'm in my glory right now :):wink:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

185 seconds a normal plank, side plank is more like 100 sec on my week hand, 165 sec on my stronger one. I'd like to see him do that.

If I see him again, I'm gonna have to challenge him! lol Thanks for the idea :D

Bet you'd put him to shame. :)