Transforming my mind

Options
My journey to weight loss and a new me began March 25, 2010. I've lost a little over 100 pounds since then. I'm new to MFP and have lost 10 pounds since joining. I've just gotten serious about keeping track of my journal, which i finally get that it's keeping me accountable. I hae had many frustrations and ups and downs, but i finally realized that no matter what i do, i won't find a magic wand or magic pill or idea that will make me thin. It's going to take a transformation in my mind. I just finally had the ah hah moment, so to speak! I can no longer make excuses for having an extra bite of food when i'm full or for eating the potato chips that will cause me to hold a little extra water weight. I've got to stop half stepping when it comes to my exercise program and just do it!!! so, i've decided that i will take the time to change the way i think. i will track my food and exercising. I will not allow emotions, situations, disappointments, or boredom to force me to pick up food. I will eat to live and not live to eat. I will conquer that thing that keeps me from being where i should be already.....i will transform my mind!!

Replies

• nytenurse03
    nytenurse03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I'm working on myself too!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, that’s a great success. Keep going strong, it’s obvious you have the willpower and mind set to do this.
  • methistime
    Options
    Way to go it's taken me time to figure that out too. Your a head of me with already a 100lb loss. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!