Anyone out there Clean-Keto-Curious?

Options
Hi! How's life? I am happy to be here. I'm three weeks into my Clean-Paleo-Keto life, feeling great and losing about 2 pounds/week. I've recently joined MFP (what a wonderful site!) to keep myself accountable and hopefully meet new people. I'm keen to connect with anyone doing anything even slightly similar to me, especially the Keto part, so we can learn from each other. I'm fine-tuning some recipes and generally loving this way of eating. I am actually having trouble keeping up to my 1400 calorie intake, as I never feel hungry. Looking forward to meeting you. Let's help each other make our transformations work!

Replies

• fitelena22
    fitelena22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to Keto. It would be nice to have someone who is doing it as well in my friends list!
  • leahangelarnold
    leahangelarnold Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been ketoing for a few weeks now. I love it and I've never used MFP before. I wanted to try it to help track my macros
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    OP, suggest you check out the main low carber forum group here in MFP. It's where most of Ketofiles tend to hang out. Also, you will find many who follow a similar "clean" way of eating regardless of whether that's Paleo of Keto or a combination of the 2:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    One of my mfp friends wrote yesterday of her miraculous total remission from brain tumors by keto, in case that matters to you.