Lose 20-30 Lbs by the end of June!

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyAndi
    LuckyAndi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If your body doesn't digest food the same while you're sleeping, why do I weigh 2-4lbs lighter when I wake up and weigh myself? I've seen the same loss after lunch then being active during the day.

I'm genuinely curious about why you think this is.
  • shivamnaik
    shivamnaik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get in on this too! Please feel free to add me! Love motivation on my newsfeed!
  • kalm3
    kalm3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is my exact goal at the moment. I'm in!. Been logging in everyday and feeling so good. My tips right now (at the very beginning stages) are to allow myself a treat (only if I'm really craving it.) Depriving myself has led to binging in the past. Working out with beginner videos on YouTube. Drinking only water throughout the day, and my morning coffee of course. Tuning in to my body and trying to pay attention to my hunger cues.
  • pitimtl
    pitimtl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 20lbs by june. We can motivate each other and get meal and workout ideas!! :)
  • MegaScorpion
    MegaScorpion Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amanda I am with the other poster. Your pic does not depict a 200 lbs woman. If anything you look stunning!!!
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
  • MrsBurger12
    MrsBurger12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I really need some motivation. I had my second child last July. I lost the 50 pounds I gained but I would still like to loose more. I'm only 5'1 so I'm on the edge of healthy weight and overweight. I think it would be great to have some motivation. Count me in.
  • xbrains
    xbrains Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why no late night snacking? I can't sleep when I'm hungry and I will end up in a binge if I don't get my little snack before bed.

Late night snacking is bad because your metabolism slows down at night. You're gonna be less active and alert , so your system is slowed down and it can lead to weight gain.

I find that if I resist temptation after my usual dinner time, I'm not even hungry right when I wake up and can put off breakfast till I'm really hungry.
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    xbrains wrote: »
    Why no late night snacking? I can't sleep when I'm hungry and I will end up in a binge if I don't get my little snack before bed.

Late night snacking is bad because your metabolism slows down at night.

[citation needed]
  • emmaroberta
    emmaroberta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd also love to join in!!
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    We can do this ladies !!! I hope all of you add me and we can all help each other out !!! I work at a gym so i have a few tips that may help some of you and i hope you all have tips for me as well !!
  • Hvgordon
    Hvgordon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on this and I'm in exactly the same boat. I'm in med school too so I think I've let the stress get to me. Any advice people have is greatly appreciated. What have you been doing so far? Just a calorie deficit or also tracking macros?
  • AmandaJuneFit
    Options
    Hvgordon wrote: »
    Today is my first day on this and I'm in exactly the same boat. I'm in med school too so I think I've let the stress get to me. Any advice people have is greatly appreciated. What have you been doing so far? Just a calorie deficit or also tracking macros?

Loosing weight is 70% about diet! So ive been focusing on eating smaller portions and eating healthy. I work at a gym and work five - six days a week so i usually workout before and after my shifts. Its not all about cardio , i weight train as well so i can turn my fat into muscle !!!
  • AmandaJuneFit
    Options
    Just wanted to post and update and see where everyone else is at in their journey! When I posted this I was 195. Today I am 177 LBS ! :)
  • veliia
    veliia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just congratulations! How tall r u? wanted to post and update and see where everyone else is at in their journey! When I posted this I was 195. Today I am 177 LBS ! :)