TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    I think perseverance/tenacity...I have the ability to just get done what needs to get done

And also...I'm good at making the decisions that make me happy. Like I see other people stay in situations they are miserable in, and I just can't understand it. I guess that's just how I am though. I make things black and white for myself. And a situation/person either makes me happy or they don't. I do think that approaching life that way is a strength for me though...

Same question...
  • jenmar222
    Options
    It's like group therapy in here :joy::joy:
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I'm a lifelong cynic, but at heart I have this insufferable optimism which constantly drives me to make things better.

Greatest weakness?
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Right now it's "can't sleep" but usually lack of confidence.

What would you change about yourself?
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Greatest weakness?

I'm bad at relationships. Like I'm scared of them or something. I'm horrible at making friends/falling in love. And I'm not sure why....

So my greatest weakness is my inability to understand that

And also....overthinking

Same question....greatest weakness?
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    pixlikesitcrazy Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't really have many friends and the few I do are for life, I'm socially awkward and very hard to get close to, so that leads to having acquaintances but not many real friends.

Same question
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Mines good and bad I love people so hard I get hurt a lot. I'm very kind to others but in that I'm used and hurt a lot.

Same Question
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I'm still getting over a bad case of narcissism left over from being an above average student in a below average school. I tend to think I'm the smartest person in a room until proven otherwise. Luckily I've been proven otherwise enough times now that I'm starting to catch on :tongue:

What fictional character best describes how you see yourself?
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Eyeore

You?
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    Options
    Tinkerbell, loyal, crazy, possessive, fiery temper, sneaky, smart and in the end, willing to give everything for the one she loved.

Do you think you can truly judge a book by it's cover?
  • jenmar222
    Options
    No. My first impressions of people are always wrong. And I think it takes a while for people to really know me.

Do you think you are better than a lot of other people? Honestly? :joy:
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    Options
    Yes, I do lol

Same question
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Better than a lot of Americans...sure :tongue::joy:

Better than a lot of other people on a global scale...nope. There's so much I haven't been through and don't understand about the world that others do. We westerners live very sheltered lives.

Same question... :joy:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I think you can make some judgments of a book by its cover - but only when you are talking about the external aspects that we can actually choose/change. When we choose our "bookcovers," we are choosing to put out a certain image to the outside world. Could be with the purpose of trying to draw attention, make a point, convince others that we have certain qualities or even that we may be trying to fade into the background. We may not be projecting an honest version of ourselves, but we are attempting to convey a certain message by our outer appearance. Obviously, things beyond our control are a different story, but even those traits can shape the way we interact with the world.

I don't think you can judge a book by other books' covers. While stereotypes tend to fit many people in a given group, they certainly aren't universally true for all individuals of a group. That's why it's best to judge books based on their own merit, and not by the merits of other books of the same genre.

Dealing with toxic family members. What's your M.O.?
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think I am better then anyone who has good morals. If you don't have good morals, I don't think I am better than you, I am better than you, that's just a fact.

same question
  • pektranao
    pektranao Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yes at sleeping, of course. :D

Would u rather drink expired milk or expired orange juice with pulp?
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    expired orange juice, I'd drink a gallon of it over 1 cup of expired milk

same question
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Orange juice milk yuck! :s
    Same question
  • pektranao
    pektranao Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Orange juice. Id automatically puke the milk out.

Are you team nike or team adidas?
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm team...some company that doesn't outsource their production to low wage workers in another country

:joy: Nah I own some Nikes :tongue:

What is a social issue that you care a lot about?