My Bikini Contest SUIT!

Replies

• kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    She did do a wonderful job and they looked much better B4 I lost all the weight. So I will be going back to get them a bit bigger this go round! If I win the $ will be going towards that, LOL!
    You look wonderful! Good luck, I'm sure you will do wonderful. And I hope this doesn't sound weird, but whoever did your boobs did a great job!

i had mine done a few yrs ago,and i tell ya at that time they seemed so much bigger,lol. i think ive just gotten used 2 em, with taht said. i plan on goin back under the knife as well. mine dont seem as high up as urs r, i think the doc set them 2 low.
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Can I have a your body? You look fantastic!!! Help me get there if you can!! lol :smile:
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    WOW! You look great!! But I have to ask....
    how the hell did you get your stomach so flat after having a child?!?!?! <<there is hope :happy: >>
    you're my hero!
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    oh yeah! awesome!
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Wow. You look awesome
  • mamajess82
    mamajess82 Posts: 51
    Your waist is tiny!!! Love it. Fab work - you've obviously transformed your life. Good luck for the competition. x
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Can just say that you have an amzing *kitten*? LOL! You look freaking amazing!!! Good luck on Saturday! You will rock it!
  • bhawkins0617
    bhawkins0617 Posts: 46 Member
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Go, girl. You look so awesome! I love your bikini too. Where did you get it?
  • teee2
    teee2 Posts: 10
    WOW!! you look hott!!! WOO go you and goodluck!!!
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Definitely an inspiration! Your abs look incredible!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    I have actually been really blessed in the butt department
    You look crazy awesome! Can you tell me, how do you get a butt like that? LOL! Fantastic job!
  • mrscates
    teenyb.com is where I got it

Go, girl. You look so awesome! I love your bikini too. Where did you get it?
    [/quote]
  • mrscates
    Yes there is hope and I did it with a clean diet(not a fad diet a lifestyle change)
    WOW! You look great!! But I have to ask....
    how the hell did you get your stomach so flat after having a child?!?!?! <<there is hope :happy: >>
    you're my hero!
  • mrscates
    Why thank you! LOL
    Girl you look awesome!!! You are gonna make all the women there slap their husbands from not being able to take their eyes off you! ;) you have worked your *kitten* off and now you are enjoying the results!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    WOW!! what an inspiration!! :) best wishes!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    First off, good job, you are definitely looking lean! I absolutely love the suit - the style and color are GREAT on you.

Novemeber, huh? Wow that's coming up! Good luck with training!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    you look oily but amazing! you<ll get this I<m convinced
  • cowboy48
    cowboy48 Posts: 46 Member
    You look fantastic!! Good Luck in the contest,
  • mrscates
    Thanks so much guys! I appreciate all of the flattering comments and it wasn't AT ALL what I was expecting or going for. LOL. I was just sharing my suit, but I will take the compliments and smile. for the 1st time in my life I am allowing myself to enjoy compliments with out a negative comeback. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!