5'7 130-135 pound ladies

Options
So what do you 5'7 ladies eat a day in order to lose weight? About a half pound to a pound a week. I'm pretty big boned and curvy with thicker thighs and a small upper body. My job involves a lot of moving and walking around but I don't exercise currently.

Replies

• AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    if your 5'7" and 130-135 like your title suggests than you don't need to lose weight. You could try toning up. I know as I'm 5'7" and that's my goal weight as it's a healthy bmi range.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I am currently cutting trying to lose the last 3-4lbs to get to 126-127. I lift heavy 3x per week.. I'm not tracking atm (but eat around 2500-2700 cals.. cause breastfeeding).

What are your goals? If you're looking to lower your bf% I would try to fit in some resistance training and either keep your deficit really small (0.5lb per week or under) or eat at maintenance and recomp. You probably don't need to lose much since you are already at a healthy weight.
  • zoink66
    zoink66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    if your 5'7" and 130-135 like your title suggests than you don't need to lose weight. You could try toning up. I know as I'm 5'7" and that's my goal weight as it's a healthy bmi range.

I'm the same height. When I was 135 I still had a solid 15lbs to lose. We're all have different body types and different goals, you know.