Not being hungry.

Options
mandi5596
mandi5596 Posts: 12 Member
Since I started eating healthier, and started exercising I just don't have an appetite. Is anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• BigMike0929
    BigMike0929 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Mine has kinda eased up too. But I try to hit my numbers to make sure I get enough protein.
  • montgomerydebra
    montgomerydebra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about trying to set an alarm thru out the day every two to three hours to remind me to eat and drink.
  • willburpeeforcookie
    willburpeeforcookie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue, I incresed my fat intake (nuts and avocados) made eating much easier.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Have you lost your appetite or lost your cravings? I found that I've lost my cravings for sweets, chips, pizza, soda and the like. But when I'm a couple hours past meal time I still get hungry.
  • ChristopherLimoges
    ChristopherLimoges Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Unless a real doctor has told you otherwise, eat a small snack or meal when it comes to meal times anyway.
  • codename_steve
    codename_steve Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    This happens to me too! When you do eat, make it something more dense so you still hit your goals.
  • mysticwryter
    mysticwryter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Happens when you start something new with a diet or exercising. Watch your macros and make sure to eat foods that provide you with more protein (that's what keeps you full so you won't binge on sweets and other stuff).