It's Friday night!

Hottie McHotterson!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

There are days when I feel like my fitness journey is going nowhere. A lot of times, I want to give up. Today, I was looking at some old pics and realized just how far I've come and that it's all worth it. The first pic is from Easter 2009 and I cried the first time I ever saw that picture. Sorry for the butt shot in the second one, but taking a pic of myself is difficult. :p
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    ^^^Remarkable, Kendra...you have come a LONG way, and you should be extremely proud of yourself...We are...
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    ^^^Remarkable, Kendra...you have come a LONG way, and you should be extremely proud of yourself...We are...

Thank you! :)
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

There are days when I feel like my fitness journey is going nowhere. A lot of times, I want to give up. Today, I was looking at some old pics and realized just how far I've come and that it's all worth it. The first pic is from Easter 2009 and I cried the first time I ever saw that picture. Sorry for the butt shot in the second one, but taking a pic of myself is difficult. :p

Wow that's awesome and really inspiring. Thank you do sharing that with us hun.. You've got a great bum ;)
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    37he0gvk7536.jpeg

It's Friday night!

Very nice!
  • miss_northernireland
    miss_northernireland Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    iyed5j.jpg
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So many hotties!!

Hear hear!!! :tongue:
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

Incredible babe!
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

Wow that's awesome and really inspiring. Thank you do sharing that with us hun.. You've got a great bum ;)

Haha why thank you :blush:
    kace_kay wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

It's such a hard journey! You should be so proud of the changes you've made! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Kace <3
  • miss_northernireland
    miss_northernireland Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

You're amazing! Well done babe! xo
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    iyed5j.jpg

So beautiful!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

You are a true inspiration! Congrats you sweet girl on all your hard work! You are a beautiful human being! :love:
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

Incredible babe!

Thank you, love! <3
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

I'm very proud of you K... it's an honour to call you friend.

Thank you, Kas :)
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

You're amazing! Well done babe! xo

Thank you, lovely! xo
  • bezza666
    bezza666 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

You are a true inspiration! Congrats you sweet girl on all your hard work! You are a beautiful human being! :love:

Aww thank you!! :love:
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

Your freaking awesome both before an now!! :*