P90 - day 60 results

Options
stefraab
stefraab Posts: 402 Member
So I'm not sure I see too much difference in my size... The original comparison pic is in my profile if you want to see it (there's DEF a difference between day 1 and day 30). I am personally noticing a lot of muscle definition and strength though which I am LOVING.

day30vs60.png

Replies

• hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I can see a massive difference, well done!
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference between day 1 and day 60! Come back in 30 days with the final results! :happy:
    Good job!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a change! Great job!!!
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just started P90 last night. I did 30 DS first and I'm glad I did. It got me some strength and stamina first. Way to go!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    nice job.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding. There is a big difference. Remember we are our own harshest critic.
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up, the biggest changes come in the last 30 days!
  • stefraab
    Options
    Thanks guys!! You've boosted my confidence. It's true - I'm def my own harshest critic :-)
  • stefraab
    Options
    Awesome! I just started P90 last night. I did 30 DS first and I'm glad I did. It got me some strength and stamina first. Way to go!

Enjoy! I absolutely <3 it. I am nervous but totally excited for P90 Masters Series :-D
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    Big Time difference! Great job!
  • kmturtle3
    kmturtle3 Posts: 556
    Options
    You are looking so much more TONED... way to go! I just finished the 90 days on Monday - I saw awesome results, and will for sure be doing it again. Keep it up and can't wait to see your P90X grad post!
  • stefraab
    Options
    You are looking so much more TONED... way to go! I just finished the 90 days on Monday - I saw awesome results, and will for sure be doing it again. Keep it up and can't wait to see your P90X grad post!

Thanks so much :-)
    This is just P90 though - no "X". I was def not fit enough to even attempt P90X. I started with P90 - the beginners type version. I'll do P90 Masters Series next... and then MAAAAYBE try P90X. I am waaay to intimidated at the moment though. No way am I ready :-D
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i can totally see a change............well done. Keep it up you're on your way.
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    I SO need to do that!!! You look amazing!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look great!
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    You look amazing! Huge difference. Can't wait to see your 90 day results! Good luck.
  • kmturtle3
    kmturtle3 Posts: 556
    Options

This is just P90 though - no "X". I was def not fit enough to even attempt P90X. I started with P90 - the beginners type version. I'll do P90 Masters Series next... and then MAAAAYBE try P90X. I am waaay to intimidated at the moment though. No way am I ready :-D

You could TOTALLY do P90X... seriously, if I can do it, you can do it. When I started it I weighed 209 I think... I'm 5'9".... so yeah! Don't be scared!
  • stefraab
    Options

You could TOTALLY do P90X... seriously, if I can do it, you can do it. When I started it I weighed 209 I think... I'm 5'9".... so yeah! Don't be scared!

I totally need to just dive in or I chicken out. I still think I'll bridge it with P90 Masters Series though :-)

I think it's the things like chin ups that scare me :-D
  • stefraab
    Options
    You look amazing! Huge difference. Can't wait to see your 90 day results! Good luck.

Thanks! Me too! :-D
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    wtgg!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!