Goal weights

Options
I'm 5ft 2in with a start weight of 161lbs but im not sure what my final goal weight should be because of my height.
To start off with i'm going to reach 140/135lbs but once i reach that i'm not sure what would be best.

Whats your heights and goal weights and does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Much appreciated
Alex xx

Replies

• quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    I am 4'10. My personal goal weight is 120 because that is where I was in high school. Suppossedly my healthy BMI weight is around 104. Hope this helps!!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 as well with a goal weight of 130... for now. lol. that is in the range of healthy BMI and it is still 37 pounds away, so when I get there I can re evaluate and decide if I am happy at that weight or if I feel the need to keep loosing. I think it really depends on the person.
  • Ali_Bear
    Ali_Bear Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you.
    I think im probably going to go for between 120-130 depending on how i feel when i get there.
    =)
    Xx
  • PinkKareBear
    Options
    Try to reach a goal that is within a healthy BMI, 18.5-24.9. A goal weight of 140lbs for you would be a BMI of 25.6, while 135lbs would be 24.7. 101lbs would be the lowest for you at a 18.5 BMI. So basically anything between 101 and 136lbs that you can maintain would be best for you.

My personal goal is 110 at 5'3", a BMI of 19.5.

Good luck!