Back at it, and it's serious.

Options
So about two years ago I was in the police academy, dropping weight and doing great. Then BAM, I tore my MCL. The pounds started to come back, my fitness level dropped and now 2 years later, I'm 260 pounds and 80 lbs away from my ultimate goal. Joining the national guard here in Ohio. So here I am. Back at it again. With a pretty aggressive goal of hitting 180 pounds by this time next year. Eating right, exercise are the plan. I have the Insanity Maxx 30 I am going to try to give this a little boost and hopefully put me on the right track. I realize this will not be easy, but the military is all about self discipline and control. What better time to start then now.

I would love to have some friends on here to bounce ideas off of and to help keep me motivated. Maybe yell at me a little if I slack. Lol. So please, send a friend request and I look forward to seeing everyone on the food logs.

Replies

• Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hey there, send me a request? :)
  • Amas0n88
    Amas0n88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Look at my sexy husband getting all motivated ;)
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ^ if that's not a motivator, I don't know what is!!
  • ayrivera889
    ayrivera889 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was in the guard in NJ for 8 years. That's a great goal! I'm also about 65 lbs away from my ideal weight. Currently 5'4 and 233. Down from 269 when I started last year.. good luck. I'll add you
  • ademott2015
    ademott2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon over a year ago but now am back on to feeling (and looking) better! We can do this! Send me a friend request!
  • joshuaherd
    joshuaherd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was in the guard in NJ for 8 years. That's a great goal! I'm also about 65 lbs away from my ideal weight. Currently 5'4 and 233. Down from 269 when I started last year.. good luck. I'll add you

Hopefully I can make it, it's something I have wanted forever. Time to just do it.