Jillian Michaels Challenge Week 1 - CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    completed D7L1 today ---and I also did 6 week 6 pack ---hopefully aug 6 I see a major differenec my reward will be clothes shopping which is something I love especially when my body will right. The reason I want to lose weight, well inches is because I want the old me back. I want to be able to throw on a tee shirt and not worry abt how tight it is and how it make my stomach look ---ughhh Aug result come already.
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    Completed D2L1, I do not know how there is a level 2 or 3 to this pain!!!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Team Green,

Totally agree on the logo! Just one request -- please no super skimpy models on it. I need to keep my sig family-friendly, if you know what I mean! ;-) Thanks!

I'm pumped about this! I even did the Shred this morning even though I still have the remnants of a cold. I wouldn't have done that if it hadn't been for this challenge.
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Green team if you want to message me your official vote by saturday I will tally them up. Go green!
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Alright, here are my measurements finally

R arm 3
    L arm 3
    Chest 41.5
    Waist 42.5
    Hip 47.5
    R thigh 26.5
    L thigh 26
  • joyfulthanks
    Options
    Green team if you want to message me your official vote by saturday I will tally them up. Go green!

Done. Thanks, Terez! :-)

Green rocks!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I finally rec'd my 30 DS!!! Supper stoked! Will probably wait to start it until the first though b/c I might just be going to the gym tonight instead.

Go GREEN! [Or should I probably say Victorious Secret?lol!] & I'm super excited to see (& hopefully make) any logos for our team.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Ok D4L1 DONE!! Legs still hurt not as bad though.. ribs are better. Don't feel as satisfied doing it at night. Will have to get up early in the morning and do it BEFORE work.

Off subject.... anyone have Chalean Extreme? If so and you haven't started....wanna start on Monday?? Let me know
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    D2L1 done! Way to go everyone!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Friday July1st:

D5L1 done and in the can so to speak. you know that part where she says those of you on day 5 6 or 7 bet you can a difference in your endurance??? She lies. lol Im still getting my butt kicked!!!
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Friday July1st:

D5L1 done and in the can so to speak. you know that part where she says those of you on day 5 6 or 7 bet you can a difference in your endurance??? She lies. lol Im still getting my butt kicked!!!

Ditto... it was way easier for me the first time I did it! Now i have this never ending feeling of soreness everywhere which makes it hard to do my daily cleaning regiment let alone 30ds!!
  • uberbusymomma
    Options
    Friday July1st:

Ditto... it was way easier for me the first time I did it! Now i have this never ending feeling of soreness everywhere which makes it hard to do my daily cleaning regiment let alone 30ds!!

I was just going to complain about the soreness! I could barely handle squatting while I was wiping down the refrigerator and cabinets today. And my arms! Ow! Oh well, enough complaining, gotta get this house clean before family starts coming in this weekend.
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Green Team name has been decided! Out of 9 members, six voted for Victorious Secret! We have a winner! Go VS!! Now who can make logos lol?
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! :smile:

Hope your week is going swell :bigsmile:

As for the Orange Teams name, I like all of the above. I also found this name which I think is witty: Belly Dumpers :laugh: like Belly Dancers...lol

I am up for any name :glasses:

M.:heart:

Belly Dumpers, haha

Now that pretty much sums up one of my main reasons for being here, my BELLY! While I have been doing 30DS the last two night I just keep thinking about how tired I am of feeling like I look pregnant :blushing:

ORANGE TEAM!!!!!
    I like Belly Dumpers!!!
    Yay July 1st!!! I am starting the Yoga Meltdown today even though most of you started Monday.
    Where's My Yoga Meltdown People at? Am I alone?
  • joyfulthanks
    Options
    So are any of us Victorious Secret sisters artistic? We need a logo!

VS Rocks!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    ARE THERE ONLY 3 ORANGES HERE? WE NEED TO DECIDE ON A NAME!!!!!!!!
  • uberbusymomma
    Options
    ARE THERE ONLY 3 ORANGES HERE? WE NEED TO DECIDE ON A NAME!!!!!!!!

I agree! I vote Belly Dumpers :bigsmile:
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Ok Purple Team- we've had a few of us vote for "Purple Reign" :) now who's going to make the logo?? Lol
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooo! I am officially a 30Day Shred "GRADUATE" ;) I am so very proud of myself! Ill be gone camping this weekend but will be starting Ripped in 30 on Monday! Have a fantabulous weekend everyone :)

*******Go Purple Team********
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Okay VS. I'm sad I didn't really get to making badges or anything last night but I do want to work on it all tonight!

So I def want to keep w/in a theme of Jillian Michaels and VS - Unless there is anything you ladies would want to make it more personal?
    I am def going to try to find some cute glitter too! For the color scheme would you like to keep w/ a green theme? IDK I will just come up w/ stuff and we can do a vote or something. haha