5'6.5 female looking to lose 50 pounds!! Anyone else with me?

Options
123457»

Replies

• lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I am 5' 6.75" does that still count? ;) I have about 35-45ish to lose. I previously dropped about 40 pounds, and then I stopped logging and gained 25 of it back. So I need to re-lose that, and then about 10-20 more to get to where I want to be. I am trying to focus on body fat % vs actual lbs, which is why I have the range...I'd like to get down to about 19-21% body fat and right now I am at about 35% (I am currently trying to schedule a BOD POD assessment to see what I am really at, since I know the methods I have been using ((Calipers, math equations, and "special" scales)) are not the most accurate) Anywhoozit! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Camillegrapa114
    Camillegrapa114 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5.6 1/2 26 lbs down 20 more to go
  • sweets1luv
    sweets1luv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not the same height but I'm getting started again as well. I need the motivation, feel free to add me. Congrats on the new addition :)
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" looking to lose 50 all while following a autoimmune paleo diet to help heal my alopecia and eczema, feel free to add! :]
  • jerry_4life
    jerry_4life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'5" looking to lose 30-40 lbs to, need all the help I can get :smile: please add so for extra motivation
  • tabathad
    tabathad Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting again today and need to rid the 50 extra lbs I have. Sounds like a great team to start with.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    5'7 and have lost 11 so far. I have 25 more to go - FR request on the way !
  • Bextompkins05
    Bextompkins05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'6 lady looking to lose 50 pounds! In need of friends though... preferably ladies like me.
  • bunnycheekz
    bunnycheekz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    \i'm with you, add me to the friend request list anyone else looking to loose weight together. i'm not too familiar with my fitness pal, is there a \mfp group we can join to all loose weight together ,as online weight loss support group?
  • debbierichardson7186
    debbierichardson7186 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 175. Need support.
  • kadafra
    kadafra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd also love to join!! I'm 5'6.5" too and need to lose about 30 pounds
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I don't think the person who started/hosted this challenge is checking in any more.
  • kolias14
    kolias14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and looking to lose 40-50 lbs depending on how much muscle I maintain.