Replies

• chine_samantha
    chine_samantha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thanks for sharing you truly inspire me miss :smiley:
  • carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey Pennsylvania native like myself! :) Amazing results thus far! I'm restarting my journey after gaining so much back. :/
  • BrandiMin1991
    BrandiMin1991 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I, too, started my journey after collapsing over with an abnormally hugh bp and sporadic pulse rate. And I'm also from PA!!
  • 2016Kate224
    2016Kate224 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Another PA native. What a great success story. You look terrific. Keep up the great work. You're very pretty, and have a lot of life to live, so continue to live healthy.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hey Pennsylvania native like myself! :) Amazing results thus far! I'm restarting my journey after gaining so much back. :/

It is never too late :)

• forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What a great start you've made. Well done for reclaiming your life!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    What a scare, so glad you're okay. Great work on the weight loss and lifestyle change!
  • MrsWilson1017
    MrsWilson1017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!
  • staindgal
    staindgal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for the jolt of inspiration!
  • argonzalez4
    argonzalez4 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Omgsh I can see the change!! You go girl !!! I just got my Fitbit on Wednesday i hope it'll help me too
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! And a side hooray for everyone who gains courage and inspiration from you.
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What amazing beautiful big eyes you have. So happy for you, keep up the good work.
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Wonderful turn around of events in your life. Glad you're well now and living a earthier lifestyle. Congratulations!
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on your lifestyle change!!!!!tag6lxcfo5kt.jpg
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people don't have the opportunity to change b/c their life is cut too short. You were meant to stick around for a long time and I'm so glad you put yourself and your health first from there on out! You clearly can achieve great things when you put your mind to it and are an inspiration to us all!!! I hope since then your BP and resting HR is more under control...best of luck to you on your continued adventure on weight loss!! Congrats thus far!! :)
  • kiariv
    kiariv Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. I wish all my clients were like you. I know your story all too well but thank God you were able to rebound. I however spent 5 and a half years on dialysis and had to receive a kidney transplant. I wish you continued success.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow-You have made big progress in such a short time!!! Congrats on your success!!! Keep it up-I know that you are going to hit your goals!!! :)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!
  • NID2410
    NID2410 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    very inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!