Never give up, even if you have failed over and over ! 130lbs down.

Options

Replies

• normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look fabulous and I bet you feel even better!!
  • aem602
    aem602 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • orange_blossom317
    orange_blossom317 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    God Bless You
  • kingdom4vaa
    kingdom4vaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    melhasz8 wrote: »
    Hello! I have lost about 130 lbs in about 11 months. Through cutting carbs and sugar and eating about 1200 cals a day and drinking about a gallon of water per day. Working out about 30-45 mins a day, 5 days per week. I allow myself one cheat meal per week, but even with that I don't go too crazy because I don't want to go down a slipper slope.

I have a few more lbs I would like to lose. I was over 300lbs (I'm 5' 11) and would never have thought I could lose that much weigh It is so overwhelming at FIRST. But once you get going you really start to feel good and get into a routine and even if you don't see results for months, there will be one day you and other people start to notice then you realize, wow, this is really working and start to gain confidence in the process. Just want to tell people out there, keep going! Time is going to pass anyways, where do you want to be by the end of this year?? Good luck!
    dzbtvg7wp3pv.jpg

• schwenkler22
    schwenkler22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    melhasz8 wrote: »
    Hello! I have lost about 130 lbs in about 11 months. Through cutting carbs and sugar and eating about 1200 cals a day and drinking about a gallon of water per day. Working out about 30-45 mins a day, 5 days per week. I allow myself one cheat meal per week, but even with that I don't go too crazy because I don't want to go down a slipper slope.

I have a few more lbs I would like to lose. I was over 300lbs (I'm 5' 11) and would never have thought I could lose that much weigh It is so overwhelming at FIRST. But once you get going you really start to feel good and get into a routine and even if you don't see results for months, there will be one day you and other people start to notice then you realize, wow, this is really working and start to gain confidence in the process. Just want to tell people out there, keep going! Time is going to pass anyways, where do you want to be by the end of this year?? Good luck!
    dzbtvg7wp3pv.jpg

You are so Tiny and such an inspiration to me!! Your hard work and dedication paid off and i know mine will too!!
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! I have failed so many times but I keep trying and hopefully I'll stick with it this time!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    What a great success story, fantastic work!
  • MrsWilson1017
    MrsWilson1017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job!
  • maytes4u
    maytes4u Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job and inspiring!!!
  • cjefferson0885
    cjefferson0885 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    AWESOME
  • spolk47
    spolk47 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on a job well done. You look fantastic!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing and so tiny. Beautiful both ways. Thanks for the post, much needed inspiration.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    wow! fantastic job!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    MY goodness! You look amazing ...Don't even look like you were ever overweight!
  • abamariem
    abamariem Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great I also need to lose 130lbs I'm down 15 so far any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Chinatot054
    Chinatot054 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...hope that will be me in 11months also. Thanks for sharing your success. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!