2 Years in and almost to my goal!

Options
Hello,
My name is Elizabeth and I'm 32. About 2 years ago, I weighed 278 pounds and knew I needed to lose weight. After being introduced to My Fitness Pal by a co-worker, I began my journey to a healthier lifestyle. I have been religiously logging everything that I eat for about 2 years and have lost 113lbs! I would like to lose 20 more to reach my ultimate goal, but I already feel SO healthy and strong! I only wish that I would have known about My Fitness Pal when I was in high school.

In addition to logging my food, I also use a Fitbit, walk 2-3 miles a day and do a DVD Zumba routine for 30-60 minutes every morning before work. I have learned a lot of what I have incorporated into my healthy lifestyle through various websites and online articles. I feel so great that I want to share with anyone and everyone who wants to begin a healthier lifestyle and get to their ideal weight. I am so thankful for My Fitness Pal and recommend it to all of my friends and family. The picture on the left was taken in March, 2014 and the one on the right was taken in March, 2016.

zqmlspk2e1rg.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!