Favorite Workout Song?

Options
I find that my workout mix is corny and somewhat embarassing. :) What are your favorite workout songs? What is the most embarassing song on your working playlist?

Replies

• mandijlee
    mandijlee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really like "None of Your Business" by Salt 'N Peppa. Haha!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Best work out song is Bat out of Hell.
    To many corny/ embarrassing ones on the iPod to list but they bring back fond memories
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love "Make It Happen" by Mariah Carey
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Stricken by Disturbed that will wake you up and get your motivation on.
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Most corny song? Bad moon rising by CCR lol
  • southern_pa
    southern_pa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of 50's, 60's, and 70's music when exercising.
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sia's newest album!!
  • haroldrios1692
    haroldrios1692 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    One of many favorites is ZHU and SKRILLEX : they working for it!.
  • ddgx300
    ddgx300 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't know they are not really embarrassing. I love to work out to Megadeth and Motley Crue. When Live wire comes on by the Crue I want to go crazy and start breaking *kitten*. LOL For Megadeth when I hear Hangar 18 or Go to Hell, I lose my *kitten*. I start singing along, so I guess that is what makes it embarrassing. Working hard and headbanging but I am in the military so my hair is real short so I am phantom headbanging lol. This is why I like to work out alone lol
  • mandijlee
    Options
    Eddie Rabbit's "I love a Rainy Night" has a good rhythm for running :)
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Alexander Rybak's Leave Me Alone is cool, violin dance music is great for cardio.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    "I'm Sexy and I know It" by LMFAO. I love it when that song comes on Pandora during my workout. :p
  • joanne4alan
    joanne4alan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the music from staying alive film the beat just realy gets u going
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    ddgx300 wrote: »
    I don't know they are not really embarrassing. I love to work out to Megadeth and Motley Crue. When Live wire comes on by the Crue I want to go crazy and start breaking *kitten*. LOL For Megadeth when I hear Hangar 18 or Go to Hell, I lose my *kitten*. I start singing along, so I guess that is what makes it embarrassing. Working hard and headbanging but I am in the military so my hair is real short so I am phantom headbanging lol. This is why I like to work out alone lol

lol. Too funny! Sounds like my husband. He likes to listen to that type of music when he is working in the yard. Sometimes he sings so loud that the kids and I are worried the neighbors are going to hear him. Thank goodness we all have pretty big yards. Hopefully sound doesn't travel too far. :p
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I have several Ellie Goulding songs on mine. Most of hers are upbeat and pretty electronic so quite fast. I have some Guns N Roses on there too and some Linkin Park.
  • mandijlee
    Options
    I also really like "Get Low and "Laffy Taffy" lol
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    My current song on repeat is Petey Pablo - Vibrate

Me: 9b257f2ac070c6bc_url-6.gif
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Pink... Pretty much everything she sings is upbeat and easy to work out to. Most embarrassing is Play that funky music white boy and Milkshake by Kelis. My daughter rolls her eyes while I'm singing out loud... I'm pretty sure that is the only workout she ever gets.