Healthy Night Snacks

Options
zuly886
zuly886 Posts: 30 Member
edited June 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I want suggestions of good snacks that are healthy for night time i love some sweet in it i will have a bowl of cereal sometimes but i wlll like a filling snack with low calories

Replies

• victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    How low calorie?

I usually eat popcorn for a snack at night and something sweet, depending on how many calories I have left. I also love Greek yogurt with maybe some chocolate chips thrown in.
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, I keep raspberries, blueberries and blackberries when I want something sweet at night. They work well
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My night sweet snack is prunes. 40 g is 100 calories. I try to avoid salty snacks late because that adds water to tomorrow's weight.
  • zuly886
    Options
    Thank You i look around 100 cals or less i usually eat greek vanilla yogurt maybe i should cut that one off my diet because of sugar and use plain one i also buy Love organic granola with dark chocolate and mix it with the yogurt and eat at night it fills me up but im not trying to have sugar at night
  • zuly886
    Options
    How low calorie?

I usually eat popcorn for a snack at night and something sweet, depending on how many calories I have left. I also love Greek yogurt with maybe some chocolate chips thrown in.
    How low calorie?

I also eat popcorn and buy the ones that says 100 cals
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,010 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Chobani Flips Greek yogurt is my go to night time snack. I especially like the key lime crumble and the peanut butter dream. They are my favorites.
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Apple slices
    Frozen grapes
    An orange
    Cinnamon applesauce
    Tea with honey
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Chobani Flips Greek yogurt is my go to night time snack. I especially like the key lime crumble and the peanut butter dream. They are my favorites.

ooh I love the flips. my fave is the peach one with dark chocolate & pistachio!
  • Sheri8836
    Sheri8836 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Frozen dark sweet cherries...100 cal per cup. Stoneyfield french vanilla lowfat yogurt..170 per cup. Also frozen pineapple blended with some almond milk= creamy sorbet. Frozen banana blended with almond butter, takes just like ice cream.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My nighttime snacks...

Premier protein fiber bar. Comes in 3 flavors
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with berries and nuts
    I bake things that are under 200 calories. Carrot cupcakes, Crustless cheesecake, etc.
  • Haught2015
    Haught2015 Posts: 90 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I eat sugar free jello chocolate pudding cup. 60 calories and yummy. Satisfies the cravings
  • zuly886
    Options
    Thank You everyone i will try all these
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am literally mad for cucumbers, either sliced of chomping halves. I like dipping them in Piri Piri salt or garlic granules. I guess you have to watch the sodium but it's so nice. I'll buy 5 cucumbers in a weekly shop, it's replaced my crisps fetish.