INSANITY

Options
I'm gonna start doing insanity again on Monday an wanted to see who else was up for the challenge an we can do it together an keep each other motivated

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I just bought insanity used from a person my hubby knows. havent used it yet. I need to get on that wagon lol
  • fattybellybegone
    fattybellybegone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight if you fancy a buddy. I got to day 39 last year and it was really effective but hard. I need to buddy up with someone x
  • ValkyrieLula
    ValkyrieLula Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a couple of weeks (modified to work in volleyball league and out of town trips). I do my second fit test next week.
  • joshuaherd
    joshuaherd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 of insanity Maxx 30 last night. Add me as a friend and we can keep each other on it if you would like.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight if you fancy a buddy. I got to day 39 last year and it was really effective but hard. I need to buddy up with someone x

Im going to try to get to it tonight,depends on how I feel. this weather and sinus issues are heck.I like hard workouts lol it keeps me motivated and I dont get bored as easily
  • ecr73
    ecr73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did fit test today and starting tomorrow! I'm in with you!
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 tomorrow, feel free to add me
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start it today with someone for accountability but I lost them lol...plus I didn't realize they were starting on a Sunday which isn't good for me because it's a long work day. I'll be in for tomorrow though :)
  • lakokoloko
    lakokoloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did the first fit test yesterday! Will definitely need help with staying motivated. I am so glad I am not alone lol.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My impression of Shaun T

ALRIGHT PEOPLE - LEVEL 1 DRILLS!!!

o606ota8ed2a.gif

Seriously though. A few important things to know about Insanity:

>>>When Shaun T says to recover - hit the pause button (if needed) and recover all the way

>>>Consider working out every other day as opposed to daily to give you a chance to recover. It might take longer to finish the 2 month program, but you might just complete it if you bit off smaller bites.

>>>It's OK to recover in the fetal position :#

• nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have only one more week left!!! :# I feel proud and a little nervous! What next?!
  • argonzalez4
    argonzalez4 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just finished Pure Cardio I'm on Week 1 .. this is like my 237238423894328943 thousand times restarting the Insanity workout lol ... ok not that many but maybe like 3 times... but this time i'm sticking till the end..

anyone feel free to add me .. i'm looking for insanity friends too!! i'm an active MFP user (: