Goodbye 200!!!!

When I started this, I didn't know that I even weighed over 200. My mind stopped at 199. So when I started the BL challenge, I was shocked to see 208. So now, 20 days after starting this, I am now at the 199 I thought I was. I'm so glad I'm back in the 1's, but it's kinda depressing that I had to work so hard for almost 3 weeks to get to what I thought was my original starting point. At least I'm averaging 3 pounds a week. I like that.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    When I started this, I didn't know that I even weighed over 200. My mind stopped at 199. So when I started the BL challenge, I was shocked to see 208. So now, 20 days after starting this, I am now at the 199 I thought I was. I'm so glad I'm back in the 1's, but it's kinda depressing that I had to work so hard for almost 3 weeks to get to what I thought was my original starting point. At least I'm averaging 3 pounds a week. I like that.
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Congratulations! That's a huge milestone!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    WTG!!!! :drinker: That is wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    I am LONGING to see the "100's" again. But I weighed in and have lost 14 pounds since January 1st.
    :happy: :happy: :happy:
    I have been reading the book Carbohydrates Addicts Guide to weight loss and a lot of it makes sense--I have cut out even diet drinks and DO find that my ravenous cravings have dramatically subsided!!:drinker:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    That's great! Keep up the good work. I had a rough holiday so I've not been on here in a while. But, I'm back and focused now. I know what you mean by your starting weight. I thought I was a little lighter than what I was when i weighed too. Hang in there!:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! Great job! Keep it up, and before you know it, you'll be saying goodbye to the 90's, 80's, 70's, etc.! :smile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    a132a9774b4b4f9210c92c706f3a0a6e.jpg
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Way to go!!!! Woohoo!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: Keep it up girlie!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    WONDERFUL!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Well Done :drinker:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Congratulations on being below 200:flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    WAT TO GO!!:drinker:
    I am just 11 lbs. behind you and wishing for the same thing! Bring on the 100's!!:bigsmile:
    Keep up the great work!!:flowerforyou:
  • cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    I am LONGING to see the "100's" again. But I weighed in and have lost 14 pounds since January 1st.
    :happy: :happy: :happy:
    I have been reading the book Carbohydrates Addicts Guide to weight loss and a lot of it makes sense--I have cut out even diet drinks and DO find that my ravenous cravings have dramatically subsided!!:drinker:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I drank diet pop for the first time in forever this weekend and I noticed that it really increased my cravings for sweets. I am not going to do that very often
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Thats great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Congrats, I can't wait till the day when I say goodbye 200, but I have a long way to go. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    I just have to thank you all for losing so much weight I am getting a lot of exercise because I am doing a HAPPY DANCE for you!!!!!!!:drinker: That is fantastic can't wait til that's me!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • CONGRATS!!! I would have told you earlier but, I didn't see your thread and I was gone most of the day. That is so AWESOME!! I know you will never say hi to them again. I'm close to saying bye. So close I can "taste" it. LOL I'm hoping to be able to say bye to them by weigh in. That will be 2 purples saying bye and never hi again! Congrats, again!!!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    You have done fantastic. I can't wait to do the same.:laugh:
  • i am so proud of u i cant wait till i get there u are awsome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!