These chats are like being in high school...what did you hate or love about high school?

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I hated that there were so many different clicks that seemed to never want to get along with each other. Hated the bullies always starting fights and threatening! I loved the down to earth teachers who genuinely cared and made a difference! And loved the kids that would make it a point to be nice to everybody no matter how unpopular or disliked they might be by the other kids!
  • miss_northernireland
    miss_northernireland Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Loved science and art class. Hated bullies.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm too old to remember
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Don't remember much besides how great my grades were even though I slept in every class throughout high school
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Things I loved: seeing friends, Friday night lights during the football season, dances, pep rallies, drama and choir, senior trip, my sweet English teacher

Things I hated: loads of homework, studying, we had a handful of mean kids who were just miserable souls

All in all I didn't mind high school.
  • JUknowPK
    JUknowPK Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    High school was never my friend
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    fc8cd03d7a43514fe0ee2f23ad020421.jpg
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hated fake, 2 faced people
    Loved Friday night football games!
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    JUknowPK wrote: »
    High school was never my friend

I could go on and on about the things I hated about high school. I hated high school in general.
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I hated caring what people thought of me. I hated being so shy and should have really stood up for myself more.

I love that now all the majority of the 'popular, pretty' girls who bullied everyone are now the total opposite in their adult selves. :wink:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I think I'm here more than I was at high school. I'd arrive late, leave early, often skip the last week or two which sounds awesome but it was actually really hard