Road Rage?

Options
So I`m on my motorbike, on my way to work, just enjoying the ride and then whack! I got hit in the side of the head by a suicidal pigeon, after a brief tussle we decided to call it a draw and went our seperate ways and to put the whole thing down to a learning experience. I was of the mind that he should of signaled before pulling out, whereas he seem to think that my green army jacket camoflaged me against the surrounding countryside and was an irresponsible choice of outerwear for a human. Just goes to show that theres 2 side to everything....

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I had my old VW beetle rammed side on by a pheasant with a death wish
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Sorry - shouldn't laugh, but they way you tell it made me giggle!!

Pigeons are so dumb!! My mum had one fly into her window the other day - left a huge imprint on the glass!!

Hope you're ok anyway!

Sars:smile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Lol! I hate pigeons they're so rude, proper London attitude tsk!
  • ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    Options
    Haha thanks for that - made me laugh after having a miserable night last night
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are okay! I nearly snarfed my coffee! That was just funny, oh thank you so much!
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hate pigeons with a passion. I have one that deliberately sits outside my bedroom window and hoo-hooo-hoo's at 5am every morning into my open window. Its non stop for about an hour, argh I'm getting cross again just thinking about it.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I hate pigeons with a passion. I have one that deliberately sits outside my bedroom window and hoo-hooo-hoo's at 5am every morning into my open window. Its non stop for about an hour, argh I'm getting cross again just thinking about it.

Sounds like a stalker pigeon!
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think he was one of those professional accident pigeons who put an insurance claims in for personal injury....
  • UDTsunamiSurfer
    UDTsunamiSurfer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think he was one of those professional accident pigeons who put an insurance claims in for personal injury....

ROFL!!! U did it AGAIN! TOO Funny!!!
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Cracking up!!!! Glad you are okay, as a bird put a DENT in our trailer. I know they can hit hard!