Looking For Friends who are trying to lose 100 + pounds

Options

Replies

• RoosMommy02
    RoosMommy02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal was to lose 99.5...I've lost 32.5 so far but am just now getting back into the swing of things so I would love a request from anyone willing to be my friend and help me along this journey.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hi! I notice that all of the responses on this thread are ladies, but if any of you are open to a male perspective, I am dedicated to losing and helping others lose. I jumped om MFP in Feb 2016 at a starting weight of 298, after an all-time high of 323 in 2010. I've lost 20 pounds in four months. I intend to get back to the same shape I was in at age 30...185 and solid muscle. Anyone who wants to share the journey, feel free to add me. Good Luck everyone!
  • nicolevanderveen1
    nicolevanderveen1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my starting goal is 50lbs and then ultimately 100. Feel free to add me :)
  • Veryana
    Veryana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey, trying to lose 120 lbs and already lost 20 lbs since january. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Jdigs88
    Jdigs88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to lose that much and would love the motivation!
  • brown_eyed_girl13
    brown_eyed_girl13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When I (re)started my weight loss journey I wanted to lose 135 pounds. So far I have lost 20 of those pounds. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • xWondertje
    xWondertje Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose quite exactly 100 pounds! I'm 232 now and aiming to reach 130 when finished. Feel free to add me if you want daily contact/motivation - I know I could use it too! :)
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am down some already, but I have about 100lbs left to go! Feel free to add me, but I babble a lot.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I am always open to others that have a significant amount of weight like me. I would say I am about half way to my goal. I am at somewhat of a plateau, but i am still pressing forward and going on.
  • michellemiler
    michellemiler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi there,
    I have almost achieved my desired weight goal, somewhat 16 lbs are required more to be lost. A few things to be kept in mind. never cut your daily food intake off, but increase your water intake, join a gym if possible otherwise walk regularly, avoid weight loss medicine, use warm water instead of cold, I use to use beyond weight management tea for myself,you may find something best for you,
  • rypleigh
    rypleigh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also looking to lose 100+ lbs. My daughter gave me a fitbit flex for mothers day in hopes it would help motivate me. I need all of the help I can get. Feel free to add me. Lets do this together.
  • Satah1502
    Satah1502 Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Me too! Given myself a 125 goal...would be great to have some people to share this journey with :)
  • marisa1232001
    marisa1232001 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 100lb.....would love to stay motivated with some people.
  • rsaathoff684
    rsaathoff684 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking at trying to lose about 100 pounds by the time summer is over. I would love to support you on this long long journey ahead of you hope you make it!
  • kreps22
    kreps22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! My goal is to lose 100 lbs. I am trying to exercise 3 times per week and drink more water as well. Feel free to add me. kreps22. Good luck and hope to talk to you soon!
  • Chubbybikergirl2016
    Chubbybikergirl2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    please add me. i have just started my weight loss journey.
  • MsKissee
    MsKissee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there. A couple of years back I lost over 100 lbs, then injured my knee and gained it all back :( now devoting myself to get it back off and keep it off. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! ☺
    SW: 263
    CW: 250
    GOAL 1: 175
  • zazzygirl
    zazzygirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too!I am in the same boat. I have just started my journey.
  • poppy5109
    poppy5109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I have 100 to lose. Let's support each other!
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Is it ok if I'm over halfway there. Would love to receive and return good support!