19w post C-Sec and desperate to get fit!

Options
Hello

Replies

• Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Will send a friend request shortly.
  • craftyeileenm
    craftyeileenm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, I've had two c sections,my kids are now 4 and 2 years old. I was the same wanting to loose weight quickly, but you've got to have sufficient cals so your not totally drained. Are you breast feeding? I would personally try walking not to far build it up gradually, try setting your self a goal on here and it will work out how many calories u need to have to loose weight. X
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm 28w out from my 4th c-section. I've lost about 60 lbs since delivery, and 28.8 lbs since 6w postpartum. Feel free to send me a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • mama_bear91215
    mama_bear91215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, I've had two c sections,my kids are now 4 and 2 years old. I was the same wanting to loose weight quickly, but you've got to have sufficient cals so your not totally drained. Are you breast feeding? I would personally try walking not to far build it up gradually, try setting your self a goal on here and it will work out how many calories u need to have to loose weight. X

i'm nursing so i try to stick to around 1800 calories a day so i don't negatively effect my supply (if you're nursing), good luck mama i'm 8 mos pp and just got to my pre preg weight
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I never had a c section. But I'm a mommy and gosh its hard to lose weight. I'd love to support you all mommy's so feel free to add me. ❤
  • Audrey_Greer
    Audrey_Greer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas!! I'm 10 weeks post partum, loving life with my sweet baby boy! Looking to get in shape again but unfortunately most of my friends on MFP are not very active. I log every day, please add me if you want! :)
  • craftyeileenm
    Options
    Thank you all lovely ladies! I'm adding you now if I can work out how...! X
  • lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

i'm nursing so i try to stick to around 1800 calories a day so i don't negatively effect my supply (if you're nursing), good luck mama i'm 8 mos pp and just got to my pre preg weight

Well done Hun! I was lucky that by nursing my youngest until she turned one I lost loads a weight without trying ! I only started to gain after I stopped bf so it's creaped up over a year but happy to now be near my goal!
  • craftyeileenm
    Options
    Thank you, I will request that group now. X
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Had a C-section in July last year and working to get back to tip top shape. I have lost all the baby weight but I had weight I needed to drop pre pregnancy. Please friend me
  • SofaKingRad_AZ
    SofaKingRad_AZ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello!