Stalled?

sillygoose20
sillygoose20 Posts: 6 Member
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
For about 3 weeks was fluctuating between 3 to 4 lbs. I would go up then back down, up then down, so on. I hadn't really been doing much exercise just staying under calories. So I decided to up the exercise to 5 nights a week for 15 minutes. Now I am dropping like crazy? Has anyone else had this experience?

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    For about 3 weeks was fluctuating between 3 to 4 lbs. I would go up then back down, up then down, so on. I hadn't really been doing much exercise just staying under calories. So I decided to up the exercise to 5 nights a week for 15 minutes. Now I am dropping like crazy? Has anyone else had this experience?

Yes, i didnt lose for like 6 weeks, drove me nuts, like you had a small window of about 3llbs, up then down! ive go from 20 mins a night 5 nights a week (plus walking 5 miles a day) to 70 minutes a night 6 days a week! i really think the excercise and building muscles helps shred the fat!
  • The more exercise ya do the quicker ya metablic rate!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    I;ve been stuck the past three weeks, this week i have uped my workout. i am hoping to see results!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member

Yes, i didnt lose for like 6 weeks, drove me nuts, like you had a small window of about 3llbs, up then down! ive go from 20 mins a night 5 nights a week (plus walking 5 miles a day) to 70 minutes a night 6 days a week! i really think the excercise and building muscles helps shred the fat!

You hit the nail on the head. Building muscle through exercise ABSOLUTELY helps get rid of fat! Good luck!
  • sometimes its not the weight, its the way it 'redistributes' how are your clothes looking?
  • timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    change intensity, reps, rst period, resistance amounts duration, confuse your body
  • fittraier
    fittraier Posts: 138
    change intensity, reps, rst period, resistance amounts duration, confuse your body

yeup you need to mix things up to confuse your body...
  • sillygoose20
    sillygoose20 Posts: 6 Member
    I wasn't surprised that I lost. But more about the amount I lost so quickly.
This discussion has been closed.