MENS SUPPORT - Help a Brother!

Options
MEN We all know our needs in diet, fitness and health differ from Women. Some of you might need to TONE up like Me or loose excess weight.... LETS connect and help concerning recipe ideas and prep tips, supplements, exercises etc.

Replies

• ponycow9
    ponycow9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy new to fitness can you help me
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    True!
  • dbcolosky
    dbcolosky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've just started taking the activit supplements from Beachbody. Micronized creatine loading for a week now. I will start a pre workout supplement called N.O. Fury a week from Monday. As far as food goes I could use any suggestions you have
  • swilliams691
    swilliams691 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cook up some boneless skinless chicken breasts. So much protein and its filling with out using up all your calories for the day. Sweet potatoes, broccoli. Try lean ground turkey instead of beef. If you put grill mates hamburger seasoning in it and make patties they taste just as good as hamburgers. Turkey bacon, eggs, English muffins will give you carbs and help keep you full till lunch.

Don't take pre workout every time you go to work out you'll build up a tolerance pretty quick and mentally think you can't go as hard with out it. I've been down that road.
  • cprovenghi
    cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I recommend looking for protein packed food. Breakfast could be greek yogurt or oatmeal etc. Lunch and dinner i would reccomend lean meats such as chicken or turkey with a side of veggies. Fish is definitely a go to for lean protein. I myself am still starting to fine tune my diet but these additions have helped me.
  • dbcolosky
    dbcolosky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll try
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm in