1 slice cheese
1 Dempster's bagel
2 tbsp ketchup.

Thanks

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Mini egg frittatas. Eggs, broccoli, onions, celery, carrots, and spices poured into muffin tins and baked. I make a batch on Sundays so I can pop a couple in the microwave before work and go.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I hate breakfast.

I gues technically my "lunch" is breakfast since it technically breaks my "fast" from last meal. That was udis chicken Alfredo.
  • sylkates
    sylkates Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Grape nuts and 1% milk.
    Just to ensure I get that needed refined sugar, I also had instant coffee with a little bit of sweetened condensed milk.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    P28 toast. Cinnamon pecan cream cheese (14g). 5 egg whites. 2 pieces of low sodium center cut bacon. Coffee with 1 TBS of creamer.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    apple and coffee. I usually have a bit more but it was getting close to lunch.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Apple pie overnight oats
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    2 servings of my oatmeal blend
    Piece of the toast
    6 servings of egg whites
    Sautéed kale w/ nutritional yeast
  • dani_dahling86
    dani_dahling86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes. It was my first time trying them... they were actually really good!
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love breakfast the most! I had a toasted teacake, some pecans and a banana - oh and a milky coffee, always coffee :-)
  • JButlerEagle
    JButlerEagle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    under 300 calories: 3/4 cup steel cut oats, 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, 2 tsp chia seed, 1 tsp brown sugar, 3/4 cup milk. Always keeps me full until lunch time.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices of bacon and a cup of coffee with milk and brown sugar.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Almonds, large egg, gluten free plain oatmeal with Pb2, flax seeds and blueberries. Ideal lean protein shake with Almond Cashew milk.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    FlapJacked Protein Pancakes topped with chocolate spread and syrup, bacon, an egg, and tea.
  • MiuNya
    MiuNya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Poached egg and pesto on corncakes. I also chopped up some peppers and had those on the side. I then had a spoon of chia seeds with hot water and cinnamon to make a gooey pudding
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    2 eggs. And a cup or so of nonfat milk in my coffee.
  • Adrienneburrows1
    Adrienneburrows1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    3 slices of Turkey bacon, Yoplait yogurt whip and a light cheese wedge, all under 300 calories and very filling.
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Same as every week day - Fage 2% greek yoghurt with chocolate protein granola and a banana.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    2 eggs topped with shredded cheese
    2 slices of bacon
    sriracha sauce
    grits
    strawberries and blueberries
    coffee
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The same as every morning. Egg white and roasted vegetable casserole topped with chicken verde, salsa and kimchi.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    pb2 and banana overnight oats with chia seeds, almond milk and 1/2 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder and a packet of stevia + coffee