Getting started on 80 pound goal

Options
shiloh109
shiloh109 Posts: 1 Member
Hoping to make this a lifestyle and encouraged by the support I see on these boards. 48 year old open to friends of all ages and in all stages of this journey! I'd love to have some friends on the site!

Replies

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose between 80-100 lbs and just recently started back. I an 57.
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Starting was the hardest part for me. Figure out why you want this and set small goals and milestones and then push for them! Stay plugged in to your support and you'll do wonderful!
  • jakefitzgerald93
    jakefitzgerald93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can do it
  • jakefitzgerald93
    jakefitzgerald93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost 84lbs from having high fat, high protein and low carbs. If you want help setting up a plan or I can write you a actual free diet plan just message me o:)
  • barihogue619
    barihogue619 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and have 100 pounds to lose! Would love support!
  • ElleMcQueen
    ElleMcQueen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All feel free to add me. I am new on my journey and have A LOT to loose!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Thirty pounds ago, my 60 pound goal seemed impossible,. And yet, I'm halfway there! YOU CAN DO IT! :)
  • jencook1969
    jencook1969 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 86 pounds to go, 46 yrs old. Back after trying before, not giving up this time!!!
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking a step in the right direction. I always welcome new friends for support and encouragement.
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Don't "hope" to make it a lifestyle change. DO IT! ;) It's like saying you will try to do something. You either will, or you will not. You're here, and that's the first step. Take it one day at a time, focus on what you need to do, and you will get there. I tool am constantly on the lookout for new friends for support and inspiration!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great :-)
    I have an index card pile of great sayings to mentally nibble on.