Replies

• gatorsong
    gatorsong Posts: 7,000 Member
    Options
    Running late morning - Pure Protein Bar and a cup of coffee
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    1 slice sprout grain bread, 1 tbsp peanut butter , 1 tbsp raspberry jam, coffee with stevia. B12 tablet,
  • awholenewworld
    awholenewworld Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today I am having scrambled tofu with shallots, spinach, sriracha, tumeric, salt, pepper, and garlic powder with a banana on the side.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Pringles
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    A premier protein shake. Helps me keep my calories on check for the rest of the day by not loading up for breakfast!
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    lucys1225 wrote: »
    The same as every morning. Egg white and roasted vegetable casserole topped with chicken verde, salsa and kimchi.

Have a recipe? Sounds great.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Black bean soup with non-dairy sour cream, coffee with coconut creamer and a bit of molasses, and V8.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    a berry and yogurt smoothie and a piece of toast with butter. and a cup of coffee with heavy cream...cause I'm out of half n half but have heavy whipping cream in the house. Not sure how that happens.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    2 Hobnobs and black coffee.
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Toast, hummus, and strawberries.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I roast various vegetables (zucchini, cauliflower, asparagus, red pepper, etc.) and put them in a large pyrex (either sprayed with oil or wiped with ghee) with a couple of handfuls of spinach. Add egg whites to cover and bake at 350 until the egg is set. I make this http://dadcooksdinner.com/2016/02/pressure-cooker-chili-verde-green-pork-chili.html/ with chicken and shred. Then just top with homemade salsa and store bought kimchi. So good!
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oats with Pb and chocolate spread.

I really dislike breakfast, so could do with some Interesting quick recipes!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sausalito turkey and sharp cheddar with a little mustard on a sandwich thin. It was yummy.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    One chocolate protein shake plus saute'ed celery, onion, and mushroom with turkey and an egg topped with ricotta, olives, and salsa wrapped in a high fiber tortilla.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, a maple sausage patty, 2 slices rice bread with butter and jelly
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, banana, pineapple and a protein shake.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    smoothie made with vanilla milk 2 go sport, frozen berries, and mocha instant coffee powder
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Homemade latte and a blackberry crumble bar. I make a double batch of fruit crumble and it lasts a week for my family of 5.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Two large eggs
    Three turkey sausage links
    18g Moz cheese
    7g crispy onion