Anyone living in THE WISCONSIN AREA?!?!?!?!

Options
Walksofroses08
Walksofroses08 Posts: 14 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
Let's face it, some of us need someone to push us to be active. I admit, I am one of those people!!!! I am just looking for someone to chat with and support. I've done this so many times and I failed because I gave up half way through it. I don't wanna do that anymore. I find the most successful people surround themselves with others who have similar goals in mind. Looking for you people HIIII LOL!!!! :#:#:D:D:D

Replies

• angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I live in SE Wisconsin, and am trying to shake up my routine now that the weather has gotten nicer! My husband and I just finished a 23 mile bike ride on a new trail, which was awesome!

Don't give up! I am a little more than half-way there, and am slightly discouraged by my loss (or lack of) these past few weeks, but I know if I stick with it, I will get there. After all, I have come to far to stop now!
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I live in WI..just started my own journey to a healthier lifestyle..Feel free to add me if you wish..
  • roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again after a long hiatus -- add me!
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Fox Cities here! I have been loving the nicer weather here as I start training for the Fox Cities half marathon in September. Makes running a little more tolerable haha.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in Racine County, only about 30 min from the WI/IL border. I'll be starting to do some walking outside again now that the weather is nicer. Feel free to add me!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Green Bay area. I am trying very hard between recovering from knee and ankle injury and the cold, cold winter, to get active again! Just started with the Farmer's Markets again in Green Bay so went last weekend and picked up some really good fresh produce. Eating much better, healthy-wise anyway. Struggling with cutting out sugar though. Good luck everyone! Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Wisconsin, but haven't lived there in decades. Stopped by this thread and saw the word "nice" in three out of six posts. Makes me kind of homesick!

Set down that pop and take a nice healthy walk to the bubbler...
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am actually live in Salem which is Kenosha County. I live about 1 mile off the WI/IL boarder. My husband and I are hoping to walk the lake shore trail around Lake Geneva this summer. I think it is about a 20 mile walk.
  • antonettetrep
    antonettetrep Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sending love from Mukwonago!
  • LeahP527
    LeahP527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    La Crosse! One of my many goals is to be able to do a bluff hike up one of the many bluffs around here!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation next week and am hoping to get out of the Green Bay area and explore some other areas of Wisconsin next week. La Cross is beautiful and maybe I'll head that way. Was also thinking of checking out Bayfield area. Love the water and woods. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful (although hot and humid) Wisconsin summer! :)
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ME Me!! I'm also in the GB area! Add me if you'd like!