Should I watch Game of Thrones at the gym?

2»

Replies

• R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    I'd watch it, if someone else saw that's their problem for being nosy nannies! If someone got offended, I wouldn't be surprised. There's too many delicate little snowflake wussies in this world.. But chances are, random person looking would be a fan too, then you can both cry over #HoldTheDoor :'(:'(
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    reina1979 wrote: »
    I'd watch it, if someone else saw that's their problem for being nosy nannies! If someone got offended, I wouldn't be surprised. There's too many delicate little snowflake wussies in this world.. But chances are, random person looking would be a fan too, then you can both cry over #HoldTheDoor :'(:'(

that is legit the only time I ever cried during GoT :(
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    IMHO: No you shouldn't - it's a great show that deserves you full and undivided attention.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    reina1979 wrote: »

that is legit the only time I ever cried during GoT :(

I balled during that scene and the Red Wedding. It's another reason why I couldn't see myself doing it. I like to be able to react freely during scenes, whether that's crying or screaming like a maniac that something crazy happened like I did during the Red Vipers fight with the Mountain.