Withings anyone?

Options
Anyone use withings as a tracker? I'm always first on my leader board because I don't know anyone else that has a withings....yay me but not really lol

Replies

• tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Use to awhile ago..use Polar now
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What's a withing?
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    It's a tracker. I wanted a waterproof one and fit bit wasnt . I like it but no one has one :( looks like an analog watch.
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Hehe I'm always first on my leaderboard for the same reason, but I like it that way ;-)
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I have no idea how but if you want to link up to have some friendly compitition to geep you moving or sleeping let me now. I got 8 hours sleep 2 times in 3 weeks....my goal is every nigjt!

My step goal currently is 10000. Monday I got 11000 and yesterday 6000 so looking to be more consistent...yesterday was a right off.
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You're doing really well, keep it up! I'm not competitive in that respect, I just want to improve myself rather than use other people's goals (I'm disabled, 400 steps is a good day for me!). Withings is great for me, I've got a Pulse (but I'm currently using the new Go, mainly because it never needs charging and automatically detects sleep) and the Body Analyser scales. I don't think they're very well known in the US yet though.

There are a few users on here that may join you if they see this thread. Good luck!
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    Thanks good for you. I am only trying to beat the me from yesterday