Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Withings anyone?

Anyone use withings as a tracker? I'm always first on my leader board because I don't know anyone else that has a withings....yay me but not really lol

Replies

• tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Use to awhile ago..use Polar now
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    What's a withing?
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    It's a tracker. I wanted a waterproof one and fit bit wasnt . I like it but no one has one :( looks like an analog watch.
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Hehe I'm always first on my leaderboard for the same reason, but I like it that way ;-)
  • treehugnmama
    I have no idea how but if you want to link up to have some friendly compitition to geep you moving or sleeping let me now. I got 8 hours sleep 2 times in 3 weeks....my goal is every nigjt!

My step goal currently is 10000. Monday I got 11000 and yesterday 6000 so looking to be more consistent...yesterday was a right off.
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    You're doing really well, keep it up! I'm not competitive in that respect, I just want to improve myself rather than use other people's goals (I'm disabled, 400 steps is a good day for me!). Withings is great for me, I've got a Pulse (but I'm currently using the new Go, mainly because it never needs charging and automatically detects sleep) and the Body Analyser scales. I don't think they're very well known in the US yet though.

There are a few users on here that may join you if they see this thread. Good luck!
  • treehugnmama
    Thanks good for you. I am only trying to beat the me from yesterday