Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Replies

• InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    cbnc1r1j8meh.jpg

This is the best I could do for the supposed requirements of a female selfie...duck face pout cleavage coffee shot. Yes I have boobs..they are healthy so far God willing and I love them so you may see the cleavage occasionally. Dont like it? Don't look.

Haha! You can't hear me but I am so slow clapping right now! You look beautiful in all the awesomeness of the selfieness!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Loving all the beautiful selfies today. Thank you all! B)
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    f68esbzo0d1w.jpeg

It looks like the prince took this before he kissed you...and I thought that story was in the day before camera phones.

Lol
    If u rotate the pic,you'll see I'm standing against the wall with my eyes closed,left arm taking the selfie with a camera instead of cell phone ;)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Maximus wrote: »
    @synchkat has a big mug

I like big mugs and I cannot lie...
  • llkristyll
    llkristyll Posts: 23 Member
    "lldfsnlyplvw.jpeg

"Working" hard at work.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    What do Ya'll care that some anon fool has decided to voice a negative opinion about this thread... this one in 10 000 threads? Your here for some fun, some social interaction and to share yourself with friends acquaintances and strangers alike. BY providing comment on this board, you legitimize his insincere opinion. when all is said and done... you offer him validation by your actions here. Be who you are say what you feel because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    lovqz6cly27k.jpg
    We aren't supposed to take pictures at work any more. Don't tell anyone.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    73fv2o3tr48b.jpeg

About to head into the office and kick Wednesday's *kitten* (this was an hour ago does it still count)

Beautiful <3
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    cbnc1r1j8meh.jpg

This is the best I could do for the supposed requirements of a female selfie...duck face pout cleavage coffee shot. Yes I have boobs..they are healthy so far God willing and I love them so you may see the cleavage occasionally. Dont like it? Don't look.

I looked and I liked. Wish I could help you with that coffee cup needing a refill.
  • jenjencin78
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    What do Ya'll care that some anon fool has decided to voice a negative opinion about this thread... this one in 10 000 threads? Your here for some fun, some social interaction and to share yourself with friends acquaintances and strangers alike. BY providing comment on this board, you legitimize his insincere opinion. when all is said and done... you offer him validation by your actions here. Be who you are say what you feel because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

But but but...I just wanted to show off my cool mug! :|
  • Krizzo87
    W_B_C wrote: »
    3gspozqyhlcz.jpeg

Morning everybody.

G'mornin!
  • Krizzo87
    cbnc1r1j8meh.jpg

Lol I *kitten* love you :lol:
  • Krizzo87
    IMG_20160529_140201_zpsnbdlgazo.jpg

Back to the office after a 14 hour work day yesterday.... grrrrrrr
    IMG_3727_zpsfby0jc81.jpg

Second post of the day... and because I am attention *kitten*.... lol

I like looking at you. Post as many as you like :kissing:
  • Krizzo87
    Cheers to all of the coffee selfie haters out there. My favorite mug and I salute you! y2x2cga3jewo.jpeg

Lol I want that mug
  • jenjencin78
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    Cheers to all of the coffee selfie haters out there. My favorite mug and I salute you! y2x2cga3jewo.jpeg

Lol I want that mug

It was a birthday gift from my assistant-I am not a morning person lol!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    IMG_20160529_140201_zpsnbdlgazo.jpg

Back to the office after a 14 hour work day yesterday.... grrrrrrr
    IMG_3727_zpsfby0jc81.jpg

Second post of the day... and because I am attention *kitten*.... lol

I like looking at you. Post as many as you like :kissing:

I would have to agree! ;)