Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you could meet anyone from mfp ...

Replies

• ChxSurf782
    ChxSurf782 Posts: 169 Member
    @jerseyex because she's amazing in every way!
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    ChxSurf782 wrote: »
    @jerseyex because she's amazing in every way!

@chxsurf782 I would love too
  • StayNParis
    StayNParis Posts: 42 Member
    @notmessinaround She is one tough little spit fire
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    edited June 2016
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    @kace_kay @jenmar22 @Arathels @kvm11628 and a few others that I can't remember their exact usernames!

All at the same time. One big pool party with BBQ!

I'd luv to join this pool party...beautiful girls and @Mr_stabbems and @kvm11628 are hilarious too...would be fun

@jgkoutr

You're most definitely invited, I was posting from my mobile at traffic lights whilst in full bike gear sans gloves! I had to type fast!

@Arathels bikini is mandatory.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I'd like a big party with almost everyone on my FL. I'd also like a "private" party with a specific individual who shall remain nameless. B)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'd like a big party with almost everyone on my FL. I'd also like a "private" party with a specific individual who shall remain nameless. B)

Fine I'll be your private dancer. Didn't have to make it so mysterious. Geez
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I didn't know you card that much J. :*<3
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    cared even
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Everyone , we could rent an island for a weekend and the thousands of us could have a laugh .
    Id even take a selfie with frodo for abit fun .
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    I would with @Fabulousfantasticfifty an
    @lauranorr cause they are hilarious would keep me laughing

Same as mine!
    @Fabulousfantasticfifty - I'm fascinated by female redheads.
    @lauranorr - I wonder if she's as funny in person as on the forum here...
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    I don't have a well thought out list because I haven't been around here in a while so its a whole new group from when I was around before... I am still reestablishing myself and making new connections.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    some of you seem quite funny @lauranorr @finny11122 @mr_stabbems @synchkat & @jenjencin78 and a few of the guys that were making jokes in my selfie thread.

That's a good list.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    some of you seem quite funny @lauranorr @finny11122 @mr_stabbems @synchkat & @jenjencin78 and a few of the guys that were making jokes in my selfie thread.

That's sweet :). We aren't so bad and I'd like to meet everyone on your list.
  • synchkat

do I have to go to the Shire? Will there be Ents?
    And with that I end my knowledge of LotR and really I've no clue if i'm right
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »

Those are all correct, i have a tree. im not sure if its a ent or not. It doesnt talk to me but then it might not like me.

I read all the book so you know. My husband made me. I went to see the last movie and almost cried I was so bored

anyway I'm sure you'd be lots of fun to hang out with and to talk to trees
  • synchkat

Those are all correct, i have a tree. im not sure if its a ent or not. It doesnt talk to me but then it might not like me.

I read all the book so you know. My husband made me. I went to see the last movie and almost cried I was so bored

anyway I'm sure you'd be lots of fun to hang out with and to talk to trees

i'lltell you a secret. i dont actually like Frodo

more a Bilbo Baggins kinda guy?
    isn't that from the Hobbit?
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016
    Gandalf had a pretty horse

oh and I've been to the store in New Zealand that made the rings for the movie.
  • synchkat
    I think I liked the Hobbit more than lotr I guess cause it's more a child's book
    I is simple u no
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    YvetteDem wrote: »
    i like to meet anyone here who be my friend

Definitely... Send me a FR.
  • synchkat
    YvetteDem wrote: »
    i like to meet anyone here who be my friend

@Maximus is super duper friendly you should become friends with him