20 Something in the 200s

Options
Anyone else tired of saying your "two hundred and ____ pounds"

Replies

• wickedmaineah
    wickedmaineah Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I just want to get below that 200 mark! Though I am in my 40s, I am making good time in making it happen.
  • rosesdumond
    rosesdumond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know I'm tired of seeing over 200lbs! It's hard to look at the scale and feel discouraged. It's also hard to find the motivation to lose weight when you don't have much help from friends or family.
  • Rxsebxdd
    Rxsebxdd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know I'm tired of seeing over 200lbs! It's hard to look at the scale and feel discouraged. It's also hard to find the motivation to lose weight when you don't have much help from friends or family.

You shouldn't wait for you family to help motivate you because once you start losing the weight, they will start the realize that you made changes by yourself and they become more inclined to help you! Very similar to what i'm going through right now! Stay motivated! and when you want to have a burger, think about sitting in front of a mirror naked, that should get you up and active :) (at least it did for me ha)
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting to get back below the 200 mark. I'm currently 219. The most I ever weighed is 225. I just started over on my weight loss journey. I want to lose the 25 pounds I gained in the last 2 years by the end of the year.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    You are all inspirational
  • laurelann19
    laurelann19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I still have quite a bit to lose before I'm out of the 200s, but I've been there for a decade and can't wait to get out!
  • Dove0804
    Dove0804 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and 205 lbs right now (down 55 lbs from my highest) and I am SO OVER being in the 200s. My goal is to be under 200 by the end of the month, and I'm so impatient to get there. There's just something so psychologically taxing about being 200-something.
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ugh, most definitely- but my highest was about 375 so I'm working on it! :D
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am close to being out of it but I feel you. There is something alleviating about getting out of the 200's. Plus I will also be almost 60lbs from my highest and 48 from starting weight
  • perilousbard
    perilousbard Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for onederland. These last 10 pounds won't budge!
  • ameliagomes25
    ameliagomes25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hang in there guys!

For me, it's really tough to lose weight. I got PCOS and Hypothyroidism. I used to be 135 lbs in highschool and in March I weighed 216 lbs.

I've lost 24 lbs and am at 192 lbs today.

Apparently this high protein and low carb diet is supposed to do the trick.

I wish I had some buddies who were doing this with me.
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! When I got on the scale for the first time in years I was like "please don't be over 200, please don't be over 200," but I ended up being 217! I'm down to 211 now, can't wait to be back in the 100s!
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    In all honestly, I'm not that bothered. I used to be 310 lbs and I'm down to 219 atm. I know I'll eventually hit under 200 if I keep it up.