Why bother??

Options
acastillo328
acastillo328 Posts: 12 Member
I always find myself thinking why we bother to put up pics where we think is "decent to put online" after taking millions of pics and liking one..... so this is where exercise and overall health comes in so not only we "look" good but FEEL good and our confidence grows :).. then we'll be able to just take one pic, like it, post it... #justathought

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    wait-say-what-gif.gif?w=341&h=244
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I think the most I've ever taken is 3. Then I look at them and they all basically look the same, so I go with whichever.
  • SofaKingRad_AZ
    SofaKingRad_AZ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WERD YO!
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I don't bother. I look way better doing the stuff I love than in a ridiculous selfie.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Put water into a cup and the water becomes the cup, be like water my friend...
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I think I understand. It means why must we take a bunch of pics to get one good one. If we are truly confident we will only need one pic

You're welcome

I'm glad Synch and I are smarties

I don't take tons of pics because I'm fat I take a ton of pics because I'm not photogenic and I'm ugly as heck
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    what if you have the opposite problem and love all the pics you take but you can't post them all cause no one wants to see that much of you so you gotta pick which one to post!!!!!!!!!

how do you live?
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    what if you have the opposite problem and love all the pics you take but you can't post them all cause no one wants to see that much of you so you gotta pick which one to post!!!!!!!!!

how do you live?

^^^LOL
    this thread...

mdlng.gif
  • Antd420
    Antd420 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I always find myself thinking why we bother to put up pics where we think is "decent to put online" after taking millions of pics and liking one..... so this is where exercise and overall health comes in so not only we "look" good but FEEL good and our confidence grows :).. then we'll be able to just take one pic, like it, post it... #justathought

HOLY EYEBROWS LMAO